Chapter Seven

The next morning, I get woken up by a kiss from Storm. Last night after our session we decided to sleep in our own beds in case our friends barged in. I rise out of bed to make my way to the restroom, the first step I take, pain shoots through my hips and pelvis. Storm done a number on me last night. I slowly step into the restroom. Storm looks over at me as I walk out, he begins to laugh, I throw my phone at him. It hits him right in the chest, he yelps out in pain, but the only thing I can do it laugh, which makes the pain worse. Sitting up rubbing his chest, Storm gives me a look that makes my panties wet. "Wanna go again?" he asks. I think about it for a moment before I tell him no. I'm not sure my body can take it right now.

Making our way down the kitchen, we find our friends making breakfast. Austin is in front of the stove, Kayla is helping him. Tiffany is getting drinks ready, James is setting up the table, Hailey and Anthony are getting the dishes from Austin and putting them on the table. Hailey and Tiffany eye me suspiciously. "We called to everyone about an hour ago, I guess you guys were exhausted, so we let you sleep." says Hailey. "I'd put yesterday in the section of pretty bad day." I tell them. Storm walks over to the guys while Hailey and Tiffany drag me to the downstairs bathroom. "Talk." says Tiffany. "About what?" I ask, literally not knowing if they mean my crying or something else. "What happened last night between you and Storm? You're walking around like you had some pretty rough sex." Hailey says. "I've only felt like that when James fucks me to oblivion." Tiffany says. I can't help but laugh. They're going to find out sooner or later, so I tell them everything. "You had sex on the beach! With Storm!" Tiffany yells. "Shhhh." I tell her. "Are you going to keep sleeping with him?" Hailey asks. "Um, I don't know" I say. I tell them that I'm thinking of hiring a private investigator. They encourage me to do that, Hailey says that Anthony knows someone and that he can hook me up.

The boys yell at us to come eat, before we walk back, I tell them to not say anything to anyone just yet, and they agree. I sit down next to Storm. We all begin to eat and chat. We talk about what we want to do for today, we all say different things. Tiffany, James, Kayla, and Austin want to go to town and explore, Hailey and Anthony want to go to the local lighthouse and walk around, I want to stay and lay on the beach; the girls give me a look, but I ignore it; and storm said he wants to rent a metal detector and scan the beach. After breakfast we clean and put away the dishes and throw out the trash. The others get ready as I sit on the couch scrolling through my phone. Anthony gave me the number to a P.I. I call him, his name is Logan, I talk with him about what I need, he tells me to give him 48 hours, and he'll have evidence that my husband is cheating on me. After I get off the phone with Logan I call my friend Harper, she's a divorce lawyer, I've known her for many years, though I don't talk to her that much we still consider each other friends. I tell her what's happening, she agrees to take my case, and to take Eric for all he has. I laugh and tell her I don't want anything of his, I just want the divorce and my stuff. We talk a little longer, telling each other about everything that's happened since we last seen each other. We say our goodbyes. As I hang up the phone Hailey sits down next to me. "Are you sure you don't want to go with us?" she asks. I tell her yes, I want to get my tan on, she gives me a sad look then we both laugh.

Everyone heads out to leave Storm and myself alone. "I'm going to take a bath." I tell him. The tub we have in our room is huge, almost jacuzzi sized, definitely big enough for three or four people. I enter our room, then walk into the bathroom and start the water, hopefully this makes my aches and pain ease off. The water turns hot, I turn the dial to a temperature I can stand then add peach bubble bath to the water. As the tub fills up, I start to strip, I throw my clothes in a pile on the floor, I head over to the tub, and start to submerge myself. I put my entire body in the hot steaming water to wet my hair. I grab a folded towel to place under my head as I lay it against the tub. When the water covers all of my skin, I shut the water off, and relax. I have jazz music playing lowly, making this bath peaceful and calming. I put shampoo in my hand and massage it into my scalp, I submerge my head so only my nose and mouth are out of the water. I rake my hands through my hair making sure to get all of the shampoo out. When I come back up and open my eyes I scream because Storm is standing next to the tub grinning at me. I shoot water at him which drenches his clothes, I laugh and tell him that's what he gets for scaring me. He starts to strip, slowly taking off his shirt which shows off his toned torso and his tattoos, he stares directly into my eyes as he does this. I feel myself getting horny, wanting to feel him inside of me again, to make me feel like I'm the only woman for him. He unbuttons and unzips his pants, he starts to slide down his pants and underwear, his erection springs free. Last night I knew it was big, but it is beautiful too, the veins are popping out all over it, it has to be about 10 inches in length and about two and a half inches in width.

Once fully unclothed he joins me, he moves me so that I'm between his legs. He grabs the washcloth, pours my bodywash into it, then lathers it up. He starts to wash my body starting from my neck. He circles around my neck before cleaning my pits, then he washes my breasts making sure his thumb traces over my nipple. I moan out in pleasure, he makes his way to my back, stomach, then he reaches my pussy. He takes the washcloth and places it around his index and middle fingers. He washes around my mound, then moves to my lips making sure he doesn't miss a spot, he then washes my center. He circles my clit making me moan again, he moves from my clit to my hole then back up again. He lets go of the washcloth, his fingers circle my clit at a steady speed, I start to move my hips demonstrating my pleasure. I'm about to orgasm but he moves his hand. I can feel his erection on my back, I'm pretty sure he's harder now than before he got in the tub. He places a finger inside me, I gasp, he pushes another finger in, I moan. He pushes in then out, in, out, in, out, he continues to assault my pussy. I'm again about to cum, he must have felt me tighten because he removes his fingers. I'm a bit angry that he doesn't let me finish. I turn around so that I'm facing him, I place a deep kiss on his lips, I grab his dick, place the head at my entrance, then lower myself so that he's completely inside me. He moans with pleasure. My turn, I bit his lip before moving to his neck, I kiss, suck, and nip. I move up and down on his shaft at a steady pace. He grabs my breasts and starts to suck on my nipples, this makes me want to cum immediately, but I hold off. I feel his ball start to shrink up, I move up and down a couple more times before I remove myself. He tried to hold onto me, but I get out of his grip. "You're going to get it now!" he says.

I grab my towel and head to the bedroom. I start to dry off but before I can finish Storm grabs me and throws me on his bed. He gets in between my legs and starts to lick, circling my clit then he enters me, tongue fucking me, he goes back to my clit then places two fingers inside me. My insides feel tight again, I start to move up and down on his hand, I can feel him start to take his fingers out, I try to make him keep then there but he's stronger than I am, and I fail. He grabs my arm and flips me over, my hands and knees are on the bed, my back exposed to him, he grabs my hip with one hand then lines up his dick with the other. His head enters my pussy, he grabs both of my hips then thrusts into me hard. I moan loudly, He's plowing me from behind hard and fast, my head in spinning. "Cum for me baby." he says, after a few more thrusts I climax over his dick, I feel my walls clench around him, then I feel squirt after squirt of his cum. He slows to a stop but keeps his dick inside me. We're both breathing hard, trying to catch our breath. He pulls out and collapses beside me, I lay on my stomach next to him, he leans over and places a kiss on my lips.