Chapter Eleven

Storm slowly glides the sponge across my body careful not to press too hard against my bruises.  He circles around my breasts, moving to my stomach and sides, then he reaches between my legs, he slides two fingers on my clit circling around, I moan and I'm immediately turned on, I buck my hips hoping he'll understand my need, he slowly kisses my neck while his other hand grabs my left nipple. I feel a very hard shaft poking me in my back, I turn around so that I'm facing him. We kiss each other deeply, I grab the sides of the tub and lift myself onto his cock, slowly bringing myself down so that he's fully inside. He looks at me and says we don't have to do this if it is going to hurt, I tell him to shut up, still holding onto the tub and I lift myself up then back down. I quicken the pace, I grab his face and kiss him deeply, he moves his lips to my neck, I continue to ride him, I can feel my core thightening, I'm about to cum, neither of us caring that the water is splashing around us and into the floor, I can feel his balls contricting, I can't hold on any longer and I cum, squeezing him tighter, I feel him explode inside me. Slowing the pace I eventually stop and feel him still inside me and still hard. This man is everything I ever needed. After washing ourselves again he helps me out of the tub and while I brush my teeth, he cleans up our mess then he follows me to the bed "Are you hungry? he asks.

"I really am" I state, he tells me to stay in bed while he makes us dinner. While making us dinner, I scroll through TV channels, but I don't find anything interesting. I know he wants me to stay in bed but I want to be near him. As I walk down the hall this amazing smell hits my face, whatever he is making smells so delicious. I enter the kitchen and watch as Storm dances around, his back is towards me so he doesn't see me. I slowly walk to the island and pull out a chair. He turns around startled, his face goes from shocked to mad then to a smile. "I told you to stay in bed." he says, "I know but I got bored and couldn't find anything good to watch on TV." He smiles says okay and continues to cook. After about 30 minutes he's done, he places a plate in front of me and ice water, I dig in and it is delicious and amazing and oh my gosh. I realize how hungry I am and I eat like i've never eaten in my life, once I was done I look over to Storm, he has an amazed look on his face. "Compliment's to the chef." I say we both laugh and he says thank you, I try to grab the dishes so that I can wash them but before I could get up he tells me to stay. He washes the dishes while I watch. "You know I can do things." I say just as he is putting the last few dishes away, he walks over to me places his hands on both sides of my face, and gives me a deep kiss. "I know you can but I don't want you to right now, you just got out of the hospital, so please let me take care of you." He says. "I guess" I say then laugh. "I called our boss and told him what happened, the doctor wants you to rest, so you're going to be out of work for at least two weeks." he tells me. "I can't argue with that" I tell him, " Good, now we're going to your old house tomorrow and getting your things, and you're going to live here now. I'm never letting you out of my sight again, I know we haven't known each other long but in the time we have you have become my everything and I'm going to protect you." He tells me This brings tears to my eyes because I know that no matter what he will always be here for me. He kisses me passionately, he wraps his arms around me, and picks me up bridal style, he walks us over to the couch, he places me beside him, he turns on the TV and puts on a movie with his arm around me, sometime during the movie I fall alseep. 

The next morning I wake up to the smell of breakfast, I slowly sit up and my body reminds me of the bruises, I look over at the table beside me, there's a glass of water and my bottle of pain medication. I toss my feet to the side, grab two pills from the bottle, and the glass of water. After swollowing the pills I sit there for a few more minutes gathering the courage to get up. I silently walk into the kitchen and sit at the island, Storm's back is toward me shirtless, my eyes walk down his muscular body, suddenly I'm no longer hungry for food. "Like what you see?" Storm asks startling me out of my trance. My face burns as I blush, Storm walks over to me and kisses me, he places kisses on my face until he reaches my neck then he begins to suck and nip, his hand slides down to my shorts and grabs the inside and pushes it aside. His fingers glide over my pussy and he begins to cirle around my clit and I let out a moan, he inserts a finer into my pussy almost making me cum but I hold back, I place my hand inside his shorts and grab his hard on and begin to stroke. Before I know it he has me bent over the arm of his couch, he pulls my shorts and underwear down first then his, I feel him aligning his head at my enterance. In one hard push he pushes inside me wholly. I scream out in pleasure, he picks up the pace, "harder!" I scream, he complies with my request and pulls me into him and he pushes inside me, I feel myself about to cum, he grabs my hair with one hand he pulls my neck to him and beings to suck again, I can't take anymore and I unravel cumming and thightening around his cock, he moans as he releases his seed inside me. He slows down until he is no longer inside me, he turns me around and places a deep kiss on my lips, "Good morning beautiful." he says