Chapter Eight

The next couple of days are amazing, we explore the town, enjoy the beach, and Storm and I even went on a couple of dates. Of course, we had sex at least once a day, we explored our limits, and we also took it slow, making love, he made me feel things I haven't felt in a long time. When the day came to go back to reality I didn't want to leave.

Our flight leaves at 10am, our alarms go off at 6am, to make sure we leave in plenty of time we made sure to pack everything last night. Storm and I had a long night, since it would be our last night together, we stayed up almost all night talking, kissing, and making love. I wanted to make sure to take a shower before we left, I stripped off what clothing I had on and walked into the shower. I decided to skip washing my hair, I pour body wash into the washcloth. I start at my neck, move to my underarms, then move to my torso. I'm startled when Storm opens the door and joins me, he grabs my sides and pushed me against his chiseled chest, he grabs the washcloth from my hand, he asks what is left to wash and I tell him. I can feel his dick get hard at my ass, I'm instantly turned on, his hand moved to my pussy, not missing any spots, he rubs circles on my clit, I moan loudly. He turns me around so that my face is in his chest, he washes my back, moved to my ass cheeks, to my surprise he separates them and washes my asshole. Water is running down both of us, his hands rubbing every inch of my body making sure to wash away the soap. Storm lifts me against the wall, he finds my lips and bites them, leaving them red, his tongue explores my mouth. I moan into his mouth muffling my sound. He places my legs on each side of him before he rams inside me, I scream out in pleasure and pain, he holds a hand over my mouth since our friends are downstairs. He pulls out then slams into me, over and over again. I can feel the heaviness in my stomach starting, pump after pump I reach closer to my climax and he knows it. He pulls out of me, turns me around, then enters me from behind. My hands and face are against the shower wall, he starts sucking on my neck, and one hand moves to my breasts. This is all too much, I cum on his dick, he pumps hard in me a few more times before he finishes. He stays in me for what seems like forever. "I think I'm going to have to wash again." I tell him, we re-shower, he tries to get me again, but I smack him away. We really need to get dressed and head out.

We decide to eat when we get to the airport, once our bags are checked in and we go through security, we find a restaurant. We still have about 45 minutes before we start boarding, we all sit down and of course Storm sits next to me, Hailey sits on the other side of me and Tiffany is across from me, Kayla is beside her. All the girls know about Storm and me, but we kept the guys in the dark. "So, Emily, what was taking you and Storm so long to get ready?" Hailey asks batting her eye lashes. I laugh and roll my eyes. "Oh, you know, I'm not a morning person, so he was making me get up and take a shower." I say. "Yeah, I'm sure you weren't the one that 'got up.'" Kayla says. I nearly spit my drink out from that comment. The boys were having their own conversation about video games or something, they really weren't paying attention. We finished our food then headed toward the gate. Storm stands beside me, he grabs my hand, and we fall to the back, we watch as our friends walk ahead. Once out of sight of our friends, Storm places a long slow kiss on my lips. "What was that for?" I ask, my face burning red. "Because I don't know when the next time I'll be able to do that." He says, I place my hands around his neck, taking in his scent, he moves his head to the crease of my neck doing the same, he squeezes me tight before letting go. We catch up to our friends before they notice we're gone.

We get on the plane, this time Storm is at the window, I'm of course in the middle again, and Kayla beside me. After we take off, I look out of the window, the ocean is slowly disappearing from us. I feel sad because I don't want to leave but also because I have to go back home and deal with life. Storm grabs my hand when he notices the look of my face, he tells me to lay my head on him and try to rest. I do just that, about 45 minutes into the flight, I fall asleep. I wake up an hour later Storm has his head laying on mine, I can tell he's asleep by his light snoring, I don't try to move other than to grab my phone. I snap a few pictures of us, I store them in the secure folder that has the other photos of us. Before I put my phone away, I scroll through all the pictures I've taken, there's so many, me and the girls on the beach, in the town, shopping, even on mopeds, all of us on the beach, playing games, at a club dancing and drinking. These last few are my favorite, we're all on the back porch of the beach house, our backs are towards the ocean, the sky is blue with no clouds in sight, we're smiling and laughing. I can say this was truly an amazing trip, for the first time in a while I'm happy. I make this photo my background then put my phone away. I close my eyes, I inhale deeply taking in Storms scent, I never want to let go.