Chapter Fourteen

I slightly wake when I feel Storm crawl into bed, he wraps his arms around me, pulls me close, and kisses my neck. I turn around and snuggle my head under his chin. I try my best to hold in the tears but a sob escapes, I don't want to tell Storm yet that I might be pregnant, I want to confirm first since I don't know how he will react. Slowly tears stream down my face, Storm embraces me tighter, he looks down at me with a worried look and asks, "What wrong?" not wanting to give in, I tell him that I'm just feeling sad. He squeezes me tight and kisses my head. Storm shakes me awake "It's almost 9am babe, you gotta get up and get ready for work." I groan as I sit up, he kisses me and tells me that he will be in the garage working out and that I have food in the microwave. After he leaves the room, I grab the second test and go to the bathroom. I start the shower while I relieve myself and get a sample for the test. I put the test in one of the bathroom drawers while I take a shower. The hot water running down my body feels amazing, I grab a cloth and pour body soap into it. After lathering the cloth, I start cleaning myself, starting at my neck then arms, to my pits and tits, I rub over my torso. I look down at my stomach, there is a very tiny bump, one that no one will notice except myself. I rub my bump and start thinking about the future. I never really wanted kids, I enjoy being the aunt that spoils them and sends them home, I always thought I wasn't mother material. I shake those thoughts away and finish showering. After getting out and getting dressed I walk to the drawer with the test, I close my eyes and reach in, please say negative I repeat to myself, slowly opening my eyes I stare at the test. 'Positive' okay, I'm pregnant, well, I haven't had any signs yet, which is good. I can hold off on telling Storm.

Arriving at work I am greeted by everyone welcoming me back, I sure did miss everyone. The day is going great as I get back to my routine. I'm at the gate getting everything ready for the arriving flight, I make my pre-boarding announcements and answer any questions. As I make my last announcement nausea hits me hard, I quickly call for someone to take over as I run to the nearest restroom. I make it just in time to throw up in a toilet, my body is hot, and my heart is beating rapidly, after flushing the toilet I wash my hands and splash water on my face. Still feeling nauseous, I head back to the gate, while waiting on the jetway for the plane to arrive I watch as Storm jokes around with the other ramp agents. The plane lands and everyone gets into position, before the plane taxis in the gate, Storm looks up at me smiling and winks. I smile back and blow him a kiss. Once the plane stops and the wheels get choked, I pull the jetway to the aircraft. The rest of the operations goes flawless even with me feeling nauseous but I didn't have to run to the rest room until after the flight left. Coming from the restroom I head to the operations room where I down a bottle of water. Storm walks in and sits beside me, he feels my head, then asks If I'm okay to which I reply that I'm fine just not feeling 100 percent. Storm talks with our boss Tom and they both decide to make me take it easy the rest of the day, which means I get to stay in the office and input flight information. Getting sick two more times before leaving work, Storm demands that I go to an urgent care, but I refuse, I tell him if I continue to get sick into the night that I will go tomorrow.

Back at home I search through the kitchen for food, I get frustrated as nothing sounds good, Storm walks behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Sit down and I'll make us dinner." Storm says, I kiss him and head to the couch but before getting there, my stomach has other plans. I run to the restroom and yet again vomit. I'm sitting across the toilet crying as Storm rushes in behind me, he comes over and rubs my back. "You need to go to the doctor; I think you're coming down with something." he states. He asks if I need anything, but I shake my head 'no.' He makes us dinner while I calm down, we sit at the counter and make small talk while we eat, "Storm, how do you feel about children?" I ask. He looks at me funny before answering, "Well, it depends, if my spouse wants children then we'll have children but if she doesn't then we don't have to have them. I would love to be a father one day, but I know in some situations that's not possible. Why do you ask?" I tell him to hold on as I walk to our bedroom, I grab both of the tests, walk back to him and hand them to him. His eyes get wide "you're pregnant?" he asks, I shake my head not able to answer due to the lump in my throat. He pulls me to him, his head against mine, he places his hands on my stomach. "Do you hate me? Are you going to make me leave? I won't make you pay child support if you don't want this child." I cry. He grabs my head, crashes his lips to mine, his tongue finding its way in my mouth. He then nips and sucks on my neck, making me wet, he slides one hand down my shorts and starts to massage my clit, I let out a moan, he inserts his middle finger. "That feels so good" I moan, he walks us over to the couch, before sitting down he takes his pants and underwear off then sits. My eyes glue to his erection, I guess I have my answer, he pulls my shorts and panties off, grabs me by my waist. My knees are now on each side of him as he grabs his cock, he rubs my clit and pussy with it before inserting the head, oh it feels so good. Lowering myself, my pussy swallows him whole, I raise up then back down, over, and over. He grabs my hips to help me, I get faster as he slams into me. He sucks on my nipples, giving each one their turn, my orgasm builds, I'm so close yet so far away. I get slammed into the couch as Storm hovers over me, slamming his cock back in my pussy. I feel his balls as they tense up then I feel his hot semen, squirt after squirt, I then cum, my body tenses and my pussy clinching his dick tight. His mouth crashes into mine, he kisses his way down from my jaw to my neck, my chest to my breasts, then stops at my stomach, he rubs while showering it with kisses then says, "I love you already little one."

Over the next week, Storm doesn't allow me to lift or do anything. He even surprised me with a romantic date that of course ended with hot steamy sex. We really haven't talked a lot about the pregnancy but we both acknowledge that we're going to be parents, I often rub my belly and talk to it and Storm will hug me from behind and place his hands on my stomach, I can feel the love radiating off of him since finding out. Realizing that Storm isn't going anywhere, my doubts that I've held onto for so long have disappeared. One morning after he left for work, I woke up to a bouquet of flowers and a letter, in it he tells me how much his life has changed with me in it and he said that's it's going to get better from here, he tells me how much he believes that we are going to be great parent's and that he's here for the rest of our lives. After reading the letter I cry tears of joy and relief washes over me, believing that WE are going to be great parents.