Origin

4 years ago...

The smell of burning fills your lungs, you were running, running back to your village.

45%

You: (Calm down me, calm down, the burning could just be someone burning old newspaper...a lot of newspaper)

This didn't help you. You stopped for a moment and looked up at the night sky. There was a lot of smoke above the tall trees surrounding the village you live in. You continue to run towards the smoke, only to trip and fall on a thick root of a tree.

You: Stupid tree!

You get back up and continue your run. You were quickly slowing down due to how long you were running. You were running for 5 minutes. Then you saw the light at the end of the ocean of trees. A burning light.

Finally out of the forest, you saw your village...burning.

66%

(Flashback): 5 hours ago

You were watching on the TV, watching anything while sitting on the couch, literally doing nothing. While your father and mother cooked some food for dinner in the kitchen. (Imagine how you want your kitchen, living room, bedroom, whatever the hell you want it to look like. I'm ass at details. Just know that there is a second floor). Your brother was going back home from Shade Academy.

Father: Y/N, can you go and chop some wood for our fire? The winter season is coming.

25%

You: Why tho

Father: This is for us son, what do you mean by that? Plus this is so that you can get more physically fit!

You were slim, not too thin that you can see your own ribs, and not too chubby to get some flabs. You groaned when your father said that.

You: Dad, why can't big bro do it. He's got like, 8 pack! Actually, I forgot, probably a 4 pack...? Still, he got ABS dad and all the muscle that I don't have. An awesome semblance too, he's too damn quick, it's almost like he stops time! My semblance is just basic telekinesis, I can carry some stuff, yea, but not as cool as my bro's. He's also far better than me in every way possible.

You: He's literally like the prime you. He gets all the girls in the village too, just like you.

Father: There you are doubting yourself again. Y/N you won't improve with a mindset like that, plus the abs thing is genetic, you'll get it either way without doing anything.

You: huh? I'm fifteen...when will I gain my ABBSS!

Father: Relax, it will come eventually, your just a late bloomer. Now go get some wood for the fami-

You: No

Mother: Just go and chop some wood, or you won't eat any F/F(favorite food) for dinner tonight.

You: yes ma'am

Mother: Good boy, now off you go.

You got up, put on your sweater, and joggers and went out the door. You made a loud sigh and got out with an ax in your hand. As you got out of the house, you saw your big brother Jonathan walking back to your house, looking really tired.

Jonathan: YoOOooOooO

You: YoOOooOooO

You: What's up Joe!!

Jonathan: Wha' up little bro!

You: You seem tired, what happened?

He slouched and said...