Chapter 1

4 years later

You became an official huntsman at the age of 17, but as of now, you are 19. Your semblance is so powerful that you didn't even need a weapon. But for some reason, you have a katana that's tied to your waist, on which you rarely use. You also figured out that your semblance is based on your emotions. That is why you keep them in check, which mostly makes you look emotionless. Basically, you always being stoic.

Your F/C(favorite color) trench coat flows with the wind, hands in pockets. You look around noticing all the rubble everywhere. The wandering grimm, the ashes flying with the wind.

It has been 6-8 months after the fall of beacon, you were right in front of the entrance of the destroyed beacon academy. Grimm, beowolves, a pack of 7, noticed your presence and began to slowly make their way to you, out of a torn-down apartment building. Not knowing that you've already noticed them, you decided to play dumb for a bit. Then you recall a word in your favorite comic. A beowolf pounced on you.

You: Muda

The beowolf instantly turned to ashes, with you not even looking at it. You looked at the pack, with your e/c (eye color) eyes looking as dull as ever. They growled. Some beowolves backed off a bit. Then they barked at each other, seemingly communicating with each other.

 Then they barked at each other, seemingly communicating with each other

(this is how you look like btw. Dont mind paul)

You: (They're talking to each other? Their barking is becoming annoying)

You: ゴゴゴゴ

beowolf #1: *barks at fellow beowolves* HE'S JUST STANDING THERE...

beowolf #2: MENACINGLY!!

You quickly got impatient with the beowolves. So you ended them with a flick of your wrist, making them explode and turn to ashes. You let out a loud sigh. Then you decided to take a walk around Vale. You cringed at the sight of the destruction before you. Rubble is scattered among the concrete rodes, cracks and craters filled the buildings. You continued your patrol around Vale, killing a few grimm along the way. You decided to look inside a building. The door made a 'ding' sound. Then you saw limbs, you saw limbs, legs..heads, and bodies on the floor all huddled up at the corner of the building you were currently in. There were so many bodies that the pile was taller than you (your 6'6). All the blood and scattered insides of men women and children...children.

26%

Disgusted by the view before you, you walked out of the building. You decided to check in the other 3 buildings only to see the same thing at the corners. As got out of a building, a nevermore tried to ambush you but ultimately failed to do so because it exploded then turned to ashes before it even touched you.

You picked up your phone and made a call for Ironwood.

Ironwood: [Hello? Y/N?]

You: Yea, hi, I'll just tell you that I'm taking the week off. I'll be spending my week in Mistral. If that's alright with you.