Chapter 13

F/N- Father's Name

Y/N- Your name

------

Yang pov

Uh oh, plot twist...F/N is actually Y/N's dad... I really feel like this isn't going to end well.

Y/N: Do you expect me to believe you? That easily?

F/N: I...

Y/N: How will I know if you're even the F/N L/N? For all I know you might just be someone else using his name.

F/N: ... It's me. I promise. You just have to trust me on that.

He said in a softer tone. He raised his right hand to Y/N for a shake. Y/N looks at the hand reluctantly. Then he slaps it away.

Y/N: Fine then, when's my birthday?

F/N: March 9. 

He said in an instant! ...Then I saw Y/N have a face of shock.

Y/N: What was Mom's favorite accessory?

F/N: That one necklace I gave to her from Mistral.

Y/N growled at the man.

Y/N: What's Jonathan's body count?!

I almost laughed at that question. I'm pretty sure Blake, Jaune, Nora, and...Maria was trying not to laugh as well. Why did that question even come to mind?!

Yang: Pfft.

Ruby: (Whispers to Yang) Yang, what's a body count?

I grinned at that. Now's the time to corrupt my little sister! She's at that age anyway. I saw Weiss glare at me.

Weiss: Yang, no.

I deadpanned at the Ice queen. (sigh) She must've seen me. 

Yang: Don't worry Ruby.

I put my hand on her head

Yang: I'll tell you when you're older.

Ruby pouted.

Ruby: huh?! But I'm seventeen!

Yang: Tell that to Weiss.

Weiss: hmph.

I chuckled a bit and looked back at the duo. I saw Y/N still glare at F/N.

Y/N: What? You don't know, don't you? 

F/N: ...

Y/N: I knew it--

F/N: Twenty-three.

Silence....

TWENTY-THREE?! This Jonathan guy must be smoking hot then?! Then Y/N balled his fists in anger. I saw a vein develop from his forehead.

Y/N: Fine! How did mom die!?

F/N: ...

Y/N: Tell me! If you are my dad, then you have to know how she died! Since...Since your supposed to be dead too.

There was an uncomfortable silence that filled the air. No one said a word, no one dared to say a word. It was too quiet.

F/N: Someone killed her.

Y/N: No shit Sherlock. Who?!

F/N: She did it. Salem did it. She threw a spear at her chest, KILLING HER! Do you also want to know how Jonathan died?! SHE sliced his legs off, and died from blood loss!

I shook from his sudden outburst, so did everyone else in the room.

Y/N: Damn it, there's no way your my dad! There's...just no way...