Chapter Sixty-One

(Fallon's POV)

Later that night I snuck down to the living room where Niall was crashed out on the couch. I sat on the floor in front of him and watched him sleep for a little while. I reached out and played with the ends of his blonde hair. He shifted slightly. He was really cute when he is sleeping. I kissed him gently. He started to kiss me back, making me smile into the kiss. "It's not nice to pretend to be sleeping." I told him, pulling away from him.

He smiled. "It's not nice to watch someone sleep." he replied. I smiled and pushed his shoulder gently. He sat up and I sat down next to him. He pulled me close to him as he threw the blanket he was using around us. I moved into his chest. "Where are the others?" I asked him. "They all went home except for Harry who is down stairs with Carly." he told me. I nodded, looking at the door to the basement.

"What are you thinking about?" Niall asked me quietly. I shrugged and looked at him. he tilted his head to the side slightly. "I love you." I told him. he smiled. "I love you too." he told me, running his fingertips down my back slowly. I shivered beneath his touch. he buried his face into my neck as he placed his lips against the base of my neck.

I moaned quietly as he began to suck on my skin. I placed my hands on his chest and gently pushed him back. "My parents are right upstairs." I told him quietly. he pouted at me. I bit my lower lip gently. he was fighting not to smirk at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the door and listened to see if Harry or Carly were awake.

"Come with me." I told him pulling him up. he followed me, looking lost. I quietly unlocked the front door and stepped out into the cold night. Niall closed the door behind him before crossing through the backyard to the guest house. I pushed the door open, letting him go in first. I flipped the lights on. "I haven't been in here in forever." I told him.

"Your sneaky." Niall told me, wrapping his arms around my waist and roughly pulling me against him. I giggled. "You know you like it." I told him. he smiled but didn't say anything. "We can always go back." I told him, trying to pull away. he growled and pinned me to the wall. I moaned as he ran his hands down my back.

(Harry's POV)

I ran my fingers down the side of Carly's face. she smiled as she kissed me. I kissed her back. "What do you think they are doing out there?" she asked me, pulling away. I smiled at her. "I don't think we want to know." I told her. she giggled. "Have they...you know?" she asked me. I didn't answer and she shivered. "I didn't know Fallon did that." she told me.

"They love each other." I told her as I traced patterns on her arm. "Did she do that with Damon? she said she loved him before?" she asked me. I froze and looked at her quietly. "I don't know." I told her hoping that Fallon didn't. she nodded and laid her head on my chest. we were quiet for a while before Carly drifted to sleep. I smiled and nuzzled closer to her.

(Niall's POV)

somehow we ended up in the bedroom. Fallon pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. she kissed me gently before moving to my neck. I groaned and she straddled my hips. she fumbled with the hem of my shirt before I grabbed in an pulled it up over my head. she ran her fingers down my chest as I flipped her over. I kissed down her neck to her shoulder where I gently bit down. my name fell from her lips sending a shiver down my back.

(Louis' s POV)

*the next day*

when I woke up I immediately jumped into the shower. I showered in record time as I dried off and pulled on my usual clothes. I called Zayn and Liam as I ran out the door. "What Zayn grumbled at me from the other end of the phone. We need to get to Fallon's! Today is her birthday. don't tell me you forgot." I told him as I jumped into the car. I heard Zayn and Liam curse on the other end. I shook my head as I hung up on them and focused on driving. these American roads are to complicated.

when I got to Fallon's I noticed the guest house lights were on. I smirked and ran back there. I opened the door and looked for the two lovebirds. I smirked when I saw them in the bedroom. "Wake up you lazy lovebirds!" I yelled at them as I jumped on them. "Louis what the hell? Niall told me sitting up. Fallon pulled the blankets closer to her.

"Happy Birthday Princess!" I told her hugging her. she giggled and pushed me away. "Um Louis can you wait outside until I get dressed?" she asked me. I scrunched up my face at her. "Yes please do that's gross." I told them shaking my finger at them. Fallon laughed and Niall just flipped me off. I pouted at him as I pulled the door closed behind me.

(Fallon's POV)

When Niall and I were done getting dressed, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me gently. "Happy Birthday." he told me, nuzzling my neck. "Why thank you." I told him. he smiled at me. just then Louis threw the door open. "Good your done. Let's go!" he told us, grabbing our wrists and dragging us out of the guest house.