Chapter Forty-Two

(Fallon's POV)

i fought to get away from Damon. I scratched at his face as he tried to take my shirt off. he cursed and shoved me to the ground. "Bitch." he mumbled. i tried to stand up but he kicked me in the side. i groaned and just laid there. he was about to kick me again when i heard Big Rob and my dad screaming my name. Damon looked around nervously, looked at me, and then ran away. i tried to stand up and winced. i made my way back down the ally, feeling sick to my stomach. "Fallon!" my dad yelled. i stopped and grabbed my side where Damon had kicked me. as i collapsed, i felt someone grab onto me. i forced myself to look up. "Kevin!" Big Rob yelled. i fought to keep my eyes open until i saw my dad, then everything went black. when i woke up i was in the hospital. "Daddy?" i asked frantically, scared that he wouldn't be there. i felt him grab my hand before i was able to actually see him. "Shh calm down." he told me gently. "Baby what happened?" he asked me. i started to cry. "Daddy it was Damon." i choked out. confusion passed over his face before the anger weighed in. i tried to sit up but winced. "Careful." my dad told me,helping me. i noticed that my side had a huge bruise forming. i noticed that everyone was staring at me. i got angry. "'What is everyone staring at!?" i yelled at them feeling selfconcious. "Fallon." my dad whispered gently as he grabbed my hand again.

(Uncle Nick's POV)

i watched as kevin calmed Fallon back down. i exchanged looks with him and Joe. we had talked a while ago about what had happened and how to keep Fallon safe from Damon. this has gone way past a bad break up. the police have started to look for him, but haven't got any idea of where he could be. they are watching his house in case he comes back there. i hate seeing Fallon like this. everyone is worried that she is just going to give up again. the doctors asked about the scars when he saw them to see if we knew about them. he has her on a medication that's supposed to help with depression in case it sets in strongly again.

(Fallon's POV)

a policemen walked into the hospital room. "We just want to tell you that we found Damon. he was picked up this morning." he told us. i stared at him shocked, not really comprehending what he said. he looked at me for a second before walking out. i let out a sigh before i laid back against the pillows and drifted off to sleep.