Chapter Twenty-One

When I woke up this morning I took no time in rushing to get ready to go on tour. If anything good came out of my dad and uncles being famous it's the road trips. You always get to see new things. Its never the same. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen were my parents were eating breakfast. My mom just shook her head at me while trying to hide a smile from me. "When is everybody getting here?" I asked excitedly. My dad looked at his watch. "In an hour so make sure that you have everything because if you forget something you will be without it for 6 months." he told me. I nodded beore going back upstairs not really in the mood to eat. I rummaged through my already packed bags once more before deciding that I had everything. An hour later when the rest of my family got here I had my uncle help me bring down all of my stuff. When he saw the mound of items he just shook his head. "What's so funny Uncle Joe?" I asked. "Nothing its just that you are exactly like your mother." he told me. I glared and threw bags at him to start taking downstairs. when the bus was loaded I ran back upstairs and grabbed my pillow and my favorite blanket off of my bed. "Fallon!" I heard my dad yell from downstairs. I closed my bedroom door before running downstairs and out the door, my dad locking it behind us.

(Three days later)

We have been on tour for three days now and all  we have done is drive nonstop and on top of that I havent been feeling all that great lately. I groaned as I layed across my cousin Carly's lap. She raised her eyebrows at me questioningly. I groaned again pulling a pillow over my face. "What are you doing?" Carly asked me while shoving me off of  her. I hit the ground and glared at her. "I'm bored!" i told her annoyed that she is pretending that she didnt just shove me to the ground. She just rolled her eyes at me. "How long have you been in this family? you should know by now that the first few days are the worst." she told me. I nodded standing up and going back to the bunks. I climbed into my bunk and turned on music as I took out my journal that i stashed in my bag before leaving.

Dear Journal,

These first few days have been so boring. Seriously, I need someone to keep me company other than my family. They are seriously boring. Even thought I know that I should not be thinking about Damon, I am. I know that its stupid but I cant help it. Well I dont know what else to say so i'll try to write some more tomorrow when I get some more time to be alone. My parents dont know that I have you so I want to keep it that way.

Love,

Fallon Marie <3

I tucked my journal underneath my pillow before rolling over and pulling my favorite blanket up around me. I was almost asleep when someone ripped the curtains back. I groaned and rolled over to see Uncle Nick standing there. "What?" I asked him. "Are you okay?" he asked me looking concerned. I shrugged. He placed his hand on my forehead and I shied away from it not really wanting anybody to touch me. "Just get some sleep okay." he told me. I nodded before rolling back over and going to sleep.