Chapter Sixty-Nine

(Louis's POV)

"I'm going to kill him." Zayn mumbled under his breath. I nudged him, looking back at Fallon. she was looking at Zayn. They stared at eachother for a few seconds before Fallon broke the eye contact. Niall brought tea for her anyway. She hesitantly took it. "Thank you." she told him. "Why don't we watch a movie." I offered, trying to make it less tense in the room. Everyone agreed. We let Liam pick the movie. As the opening credits came on, Fallon curled up on the couch. Niall sat down next to her, keeping some space between the two of them. Fallon glanced at him from behind her hair. We all turned our attention to the movie.

(Niall's POV)

When the movie was over, everyone decided to go home. "I'll take her home." I told Zayn as he said his goodbyes to Fallon and I. he nodded and held onto her for a little longer. "Thanks Zayn." she told him. He nodded before leaving the house. "Come on, I'll take you home." I told her, grabbing my keys. she didn't move. "I don't want to go home." she told me after a few moments. I looked at her quietly. "Your parents will be looking for you." I replied. she looked at me.

"I don't want to go! You can't make me!" she yelled at me. I took a step back in shock. She bit down on her bottom lip harshly. "Fallon you have to go home. Your parents will want you at home after what happened today." I told her. she shook her head. "I don't care. I'm not going home." she told me, storming out of the house. I ran after her, slamming the front door behind me.

"Fallon where are you going?" I asked her, falling into step with her. "Away from you, now leave me alone." she yelled at me. I grabbed her hand, pulling her to a stop. "Let go of me." she told me, struggling. "Fallon babe, calm down." I told her gently. "Niall let go." she sobbed, completely breaking down. I wrapped my arms around her and she buried her face into my neck. I just comforted her as she cried.

"Why did this happen to me? Why me Niall? I just don't understand." she sobbed. "I don't know." I told her gently. "I just wanna die. Everyone should have just let me die before." she choked out. "No! Stop talking like that Fallon! I don't want to hear that ever again!" I yeled at her pulling her back so I could see her face. "This wouldn't have happened!" she yelled back.

"Fallon I sear to god if you ever think like this again." I told her, keeping a hold of her wrists tightly. "You'll what?! Leave me!?" she yelled back at me, not crying anymore. Her emotions were every which way and with the suicidal tendencies, it's a bad combination. "Is that supposed to hurt me Niall? Well I got news for you nothing you could ever do will top what happened today so stop trying to threaten me into thinking or behaving in a particular way!" she yelled at me, pulling her wrists out of my grip. She walked away from me.

I just stood there watching her. she stopped and turned back around. "You know what, i'm going to end this before you can hurt me. Were done Niall." she told me, walking away. I let out a shaky breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I walked back to my apartment thinking to myself. When I got there Zayn was at the front door. "Where were you, I've been waiting for you to get back for twenty five minutes now?" he asked me. I nodded. "Sorry mate." I told him, unlocking the door. "Is everything alright?" he asked me, closing the door behind us. "No." I told him, rubbing my face. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Fallon just broke up with me." I told him. He stood there. "When? Why?" he asked. A few minutes ago. I don't know why." I told him. "She said that she wanted to kill herself, and how people should have let her die when she tried earlier and that if they did, none of this would have happened to her. I got upset. She said something about trying to threaten her and then she stormed off, but before she left she broke up with me because she didn't want to get hurt down the road. She was convinced I was going to break up with her and that she was just beating me to it so that she doesn't get hurt or something. I don't know." I told him.

"We have to go talk to her." Zayn told me. "And do what?" I asked. "I don't know. Something. If she said she wanted to die we need to do something. Whether it was an empty treat or passing comment we can't just sit back and wait for something to happen." he told me. I nodded. "I know." I replied. "At the very least we need to let someone know what she said." Zayn added. "I agree with you, I just...she just broke up with me and....." I trailed off. Zayn sighed, looking at me sadly. "She was upset. Once she calms down she will rethink this whole thing." Zayn told me. I nodded, not really convinced at this point.

"First things first, we need to find her." Zayn told me. "I don't know where she went. I never got the chance to take her home." I told him. he nodded. "She couldn't have gotten far." he told me. Zayn picked up the phone. "Hey Lou, can you and the others help me and Niall find Fallon. They fought and she stormed off....Thanks mate." he told Louis. "They are looking up that way." he told me as we left the apartment. Eventually we ran into the other guys. "No luck?" Liam asked us. I shook my head. Just then the Liam's phone rang. when he hung up he looked at us. "Louis found her down by the over pass we need to go now." he told us as we hurried off.

(Louis' POV)

"Fallon just calm down." I told her. "I am calm Louis." she told me. "Then come down, it's dangerous out here." I told her. she shook her head. "What's the point Louis? Niall and I are not together anymore. I have nobody?" she asked me. "Thats not ture. You have me. You have Zayn, Harry, Liam, your parents and family. Niall still cares Fallon no matter what happened between you two." I told her. I slowly made my way towards her. she let me get closer to her. she looked out over the edge of the over pass.

"Fallon talk to me." I told her, wrapping my arms around her to keep her safe. "I hurt Louis." she told me. I didn't say anything. "Come down with me and we can talk." I told her, nervous about how close to the edge we were. Eventuallly she agreed. "Ok, let me help you down." I told her. she nodded and took my hand. I grabbed onto her hand tighter as she slipped and fell. "Louis!" she yelled suddenly scared.