¶Chapter 3¶

Still Punz' POV

"Punz it's me, Dream!" The tall man said with an awkward smile.

"NO YOU'RE NOT. DREAM DOES NOT HAVE WHITE HAIR NOR EARS OR HORNS NOR A TAIL, NOW TELL ME WHO ARE YOU." I screamed at him in anger and pure confusion.

He flinched when I screamed, they seem sensitive to loud sounds. I remember Dream had this problem too..

"I.. It's me! I know I look different now.. But... How can I prove it to you that I'm Dream?.." He told me looking directly into my eyes. Ngl they do look similar to Dream's.

".. Ok.. Then if you are really Dream, then what happened to me when I was 7?" The only people that know about this are Purpled and Dream, because it's kind of embarrassing-

"When you were 7, you tripped over a rock, rolled over a field and then landed in a pile of leafs where you found a turtle." He answered quick.

'Holy shit. It's him. He really is him. But I- How- You know what, I couldn't care less.'

"Holy sh..." I dropped my sword and ran towards Dream to hug him. He flinched at first but he hugged me back.

"Holy shit dude! You're finally back! Jee what happened to you.." I said as I pulled back from the hug looking at the scars on his face that countinued to his neck.

".. Heh.. A lot of things... But now I'm here.." He said looking anywhere but at me.

"..Ok then, I will get some healing potions and bandages and then you can tell me what happened. If that's ok with you."

"Yeah it's ok.. Thank you Punz.." He said looking at me.

"No problem dude. You can sit on the bed, I'll be right back, ok?"

"Ok." He said as he sat on the bed.

________________________________

Dream's POV

After a few minutes Punz came back with healing potions, bandages and a towel.
He sat on the bed next to me.

"Take off your shirt." He said quick.

"W-what?" I asked him.

"*sigh* So I can clean your injuries idiot." He said unamused.

"R-right." I said as I took off my shirt.

Punz' POV

As soon as Dream took off his shirt, my eyes widened with fear.
His whole body was covered in wounds, scars and blood. He was skin and bones.
'What in the bloody hell-..'  I thought as I gulped.

"I.. What in the.. D-dream what happened?.." I looked directly into his eyes. I was on the average of tears. I don't know what happened to him but I'm horrified.

"I.. I w-was being.." He stuttered. I could tell he was on the average of crying. "I was being tortured.." He continued, looking down.

I pulled him into a hug. His head on my shoulder, my hands on his back as I pulled him closer, I could tell he was crying..