━━ crossing diversity.

"WANT ANYTHING TO EAT? MISU, YAKISOBA, PUDDING. NAME IT, I'LL COOK FOR YOU." Haru asked, leaning on his condominium door's rim as he watched how you roamed your e/c eyes around his place, inspecting it. Nothing unusual at all, just a modern interior scandivanian style of gray walls and some furnitures that he may had used for quite some time, similar to his room back in the building. The air around the room smells like a strong musk as well, preferrably the smell of his freshener or specifically, his perfume.

"Do you have any spare clothes? I want to take a bath first. And oh, you can do peyoung yakisoba since it's the easiest to cook." You directly said with a smile, causing for his eyebrows raise on what you requested of him.

"The bathroom's in my room. Just open the closet and find whatever you want to wear. I'll cook some food for the both of us." Haru nodded, pointing one of the doors that you soon walked towards to but halt midways as you turned and eyed him once more. Nothing much, you just remembered something.

"I swear to God, if you ever take a peep on me-."

"Not gonna happen." He answered fast enough with such dullness, earning a scoff from you at his remarks before proceeding to his room. Greeting you again with a manly musk fresh scent, you opened the door more fully before wandering around. The room isn't that much of a mess as what you've expected it to be for a man but it's still nonetheless, neat and well-organized with the same coffee-pigmented theme.

Thinning your lip, you locked the door of his room before sighing and taking your clothes off, leaving only your bra and panties as you went to the bathroom, locking it since you're still cautious of what might that Haru do, regardless if he's your soulmate or not.

"I can finally take a bath." You whispered with a ghost of sigh upon feeling the rush of the algid water from the showet hitting your exterior, dripping down to your feet and to the floor.

"H-hey."

Your eyebrows twitched, figure stiffening in place with your eyes darting at the person who's comfortably sitting in the toilet bowl with their eyes widening as well. You then screamed in terror, opening the bathroom's door to rush on getting out of Haru's room from the fright of being seen naked by an unknown man.

 You then screamed in terror, opening the bathroom's door to rush on getting out of Haru's room from the fright of being seen naked by an unknown man

"That woman is too scared that I might pounce on her. She even locked the door." Haru said while clicking his tongue, emerald eyes fixated on his own oak wood door who's locked on the other side. He's actually off to the kitchen to cook meals for the both of you when he suddenly remembered how he left his fat pet alone in here, not eating anything for two days, so there he stood to find for her.

"Ace? Meow." Haru tuned up, imitating her cat's sound as he looked for her under the table and the sink but nowhere to be found. He then scratched his head in grimace, turning around to look for the tangerine fellow but none, not even a fur of her cat had sufficed.