━━ behind the rainbow.

HARU DIDN'T REALLY LIE WHEN HE SAID THAT THEY'LL PLOT A VACATION TO RELAX since the fairly lown view of the beachfront's border welcomed you and the crew the moment that all of you arrived at that private land. The lucid currents were already sieving low while the sun is settling down aloft the blue water's fosse, the colorful mix of the bright azure and dim orange hues mirrored on the water, making the terrain more entrancing and intrinsic. Scads of people are still strolling by the white sands but some of them are already setting in to depart, leaving only the night-time peers who wants to bond until tomorrow.

"The air is so fresh." Kio commented, playing with the soft white sands as you nod to agree with her remarks whilst placing your garments on the open bach's bench.

"I'm already hungry. What's taking them so long?" Inupi jeered before fixing his hair in a bun, gradually feeling the frigid gale hitting his denuded skin. While he's doing so, two pairs of robust arms circled around the side of his waist, making him flabbergasted in spot.

"You're too impatient, honey." Kokonoi whispered in his side as he left a small kiss on his neck's exterior. Inupi chuckled by feeling it before turning around to clasp Koko in his arms, kissing his lips with so much yearning for his soon-to-be husband. Well, Koko did propose to Inupi the moment that all of them went back to Haru's apartment whilst saying things like he doesn't wanna let go of Inupi anymore.

"Took you long enough to arrive. I miss you so much." Inupi said before ruffling his fiance's silverette hair, not minding the dozen judging peers around your chosen cottage.

"I miss you, too." Koko smiled before leaving a peck on his lips again. By seeing them, Kio and you just staidly stared at the scene before you. Not like you're jealous about their moment but because yours is taking long enough to arrive.

"Right in front of me, huh?" Both you and Kio said in unison before sparing each other a peer and laughing on your own comment.

"Kio, love."

Your gazes shifted to the one who shouted as the purple-haired man, Ran, stormed the lounge to gradually finding for Kio who's just laughing on his scampish feat.

"Ran, lower your voice." She said before smiling as Kio only reputed by giving her a warm clasp. The man then took a seat beside his soulmate, earning a blink from you who's staring at the two couples in front of you whilst feeling a 'lil bit percent of envy.

"Yo. Glad to have the two of you here, Kio and Inupi. Wanna come for a swim?" Kakucho, who came with Ran, intruded while smiling from ear to ear. He's anticipating for someone to come with him but his hopes soon disappeared when Ran smacked the back part of his head lightly.

"Dumbass, let's cook some barbecue first. And by the way, this is y/n and she's Haru's soulmate." Ran added, introducing you who just bowed and smiled at the latter.

"Nice meeting you, lady. I wonder when will I met mine but that doesn't matter for now. I wanna swim." Kaku insisted while rubbing the part that his mate spanked.

"Let's swim then! C'mon, Kio! Y/n! Let's change into our bathing suits!" Inupi exclaimed before getting out of Koko's arms to stride both yours and Kio's arms towards the bathroom whilst bringing your bags together with you. Upon arrival, Inupi closed the restroom's door before turning to you and Kio who's dumbfounded by the way he grins but he neglected your reactions by just clapping his hands and opening your bags, not even a second had passed when he had already discarded all the clothes he brought with him.