━━ pardon his half.

"WE HAVE TO KILL HER EITHER WAY. THAT'S BONTEN'S RULE, AIN'T IT?" The silverette whose hair's slicked to the right directed to Haru whose lime eyes' is still busy staring at you in ponder, inspecting your figure whilst you're sitting still in front of them - hands and legs all tied up tautly with a duct tape placed on your mouth. Not to mention the algid feeling of Haru's gun who's resting pretty on your thighs.

After being subdued by this Haru guy in the same floor, you've been doing nothing but endure your hunger and listen to their complains about why did Haru still kept you inside their complex building instead of slitting your neck open. Doing such heinous crime of killing, who in their right minds would even free a witness of their murder? Certainly not the men discussing in front of you.

"Kill everyone who sees, that's Bonten's golden rule. Why the hell are you hesitating to kill her? Cause she's pretty and you wanna breed her? Damn, Sanzu. You got to fucking hold your dick in place. Business is business." The other man with a scar across his eye said, evidently referring to you whose eyes just teared up on how the rope stings your skin for almost an hour now.

Listening to the same matter over and over again just sucks for you all in all. If they really want to kill you, they should've done it real quick and fast. But seeing things now, this Haru guy just remained nonchalant and does nothing more than keenly darting you a peer.

"A mixture of sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide will leave you no remains, not even your bones. I should prepare a solution, mix it, and pour it in you. Sounds good?" Asking those stuffs, you winced at how Haru pulled the duct tape harshly from your lips before slinking his svelte hands to hold your chin in place.

"That...sounds good." You mumbled, giving him a nod before staring right a his eyes to opt for an answer on what is he planning but found none, just pure dullness with a glimpse of soft cecity.

With your lips pursued, you stared back at him using the same intensity, e/c eyes glinting a combust of contempt at him but much to your perplexity, he's just staring at you ever-so-softly which doesn't really fit in your impression of him.

He smirked, earning a flabbergasted stare at you as your eyes unconciously travelled to the strange diamond healed grazes placed on both side of his lips. You find it sexy, with all honesty and you still really can't bypass the soft feeling of it pressed against your mellows in your dream.

But then again, he's still the same man whom you concluded to be responsible of groping your ass in a public train last time. Whether it's him or not doesn't really matter since what's more important right now is for you to live and continue your life like nothing really baneful happened.

"The beauty you have surpassed those of a celesial. Did anybody already told you that?" He whispered, fuming your nose with his gardenia strawberry ambrosial as soon as he draw himself closer to your place, still looking at you with an unreadable gander.

"Nobody." You answered with such gallant, causing for his smirk to widen more. He's much more befuddled where in the pits of hell did you even gain the kind of confidence to be placid in times like this; times wherein your legs' already buried six feet deep underground.

Not everybody he faced and tied up contained such courage. All of them are either screaming, begging for their life, or wishing that they've never met him in his whole life. But you? You've done none but just teared up at the affliction of the rope. You're not pleading for him to spare you and neither do you look like you wanted him to not kill you.

"Do you wanna die?" He asked, ghosting it with a scorn of laugh.

"Kinda." You sneered.

"Good girl then," Haru once again said, turning his stares to the guys at the back of you who's looking at the both of you u believably as if they are reluctant of receiving the unfolding scene bqfore them, "Leave her alone and free her from the ropes. I have no plans of killing her."