-11-

|| ROSANNA'S POV||

i arrived at may's grave with Happy, seeing some guy stood by her grave, happy stayed in the car. "hey," i whispered. "h-hi," He stuttered "what's your name, i don't think i saw you at the funeral" i asked. "y-yeah, i couldn't make it, i'm peter parker," He told me.

"how d'you know her," Peter Parker asked me. "through spider-man. you," i asked. "me too," He nodded. i looked over at him, he was a little taller than me, he had a beanie on, he was pretty cute, he looked familiar, maybe he looked like a guy in a show or something.

"i lost my dad a year ago...i feel sorry for people who were closer to her, i don't want anyone to experience that," i sighed. "it hurts because she's gone and you remember what she stood for. she was an amazing woman who had good morals and she had a good heart and now i'm wondering, who has a heart like that, she helped me so much when my dad died" I sighed.

"no, you seem like you have a good heart, everyone that she helped, they'll keep it going," Peter Parker nodded. "you think so," i asked. "i know so," He nodded. "take care of yourself okay," He told me. "yeah, it was nice to meet you, peter parker," I smiled as he walked away.