-4-

"i will love you
better now."

|| ROSANNA'S POV||

i was sat in my room, reading, when Peter messaged me.

Parker<3

Parker<3
i think i've rlly messed
up.

ZAN❤️
what's up

Parker<3
come to Mr Strange's
house thing

ZAN❤️
it's not a house

Parker<3
please

ZAN❤️
i'm omw and i'm
bringing ned

Ned and i arrived at Dr Strange's building thing, it looked like a dome, it was weird. i didn't feel too comfortable about this, Peter had told me that he'd botched a spell and now somehow a load of monsters from separate universes had got in, i was so confused but he'd assured me that he would explain all when i'd get there.

"oh my god, i can't believe i'm in the sanctum sanctorum," Ned gaped. "neither can i," Dr Strange sighed. "Strange," I smiled. "Zan," Dr strange returned the smile as he shook my hand. "so...how did you know that you were made of magic because my nana says that we have it in our family and sometimes i get these tinglings in my hands," Ned rambled. "you should talk to your physician," Dr strange rolled his eyes.

"parker," i smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. "hey," Peter returned the smile. "i'm so sorry for dragging you into this-" He began. "peter, you don't have to apologise for anything, you got us another shot at MIT," Ned interrupted him. "by the way, parker. how did these bad dudes get into this universe," i asked. "he screwed up a spell trying to get you into college," Dr strange responded. "what," i asked. "i thought you saved the lady and that's why she gave us another shot," Ned asked.

"uh...no that was after, listen let's just focus on the good news okay," Parker stuttered. "no, let's focus on the bad news. as of now, you have detected zero multiversal tracks so get on your phones scowler the internet and...scooby-doo this shit," Dr strange yelled. "first of all, rude, glad to see the attitude is still there, and two, aren't you the magic man? aren't you supposed to be good at spells? isn't that your job? maybe be more polite about this and we'll consider fixing your mess," i smirked. "please...scooby-doo this shit," Dr Strange. "fathers daughter," He mumbled. "don't make me kill you," I rolled my eyes.

we walked into the under-craft. Ned was having a fan girl moment but it was actually really sweet. "listen about this whole spell thing-" Peter started. "it's fine, Parker," i chuckled. "wait really," he asked. "yeah, it's fine, i mean i'd rather you be honest with me because we could've always helped, it could've made it a lot easier for you and we've been dating for like a year, just tell me the truth next time," i smiled. "about this whole we've been together for a year, when are you gonna start calling me by my first name," Peter raised an eyebrow. "never," i responded. "noted," He smirked.

"ned...are you okay about the whole spell thing," Peter asked. "dude! oh, i don't care, seriously not a big deal i'm...oh! a torture rack," Ned yelled. "you found the pilates machine, Leeds, now we need to fix this shit as strange would say," i rolled my eyes. "okay so what's the plan parker," i asked. "i'll get the rest of the guys, zap them, send them back, boom," Peter smiled. "let's catch some multiverse men," Ned smiled. "hey! who the hell are these two," the octopus man yelled.

"these are my friends, this is Ned and Rosanna," Peter smiled. "you just got friendzoned," Ned smirked. "i heard it," i rolled my eyes. "uh...i'm sorry what was your name again," Peter asked. "dr atto octavious," The octopus guy responded. i looked over at Peter and Ned, holding the urge to laugh, but we couldn't resist the urge. "wait, no seriously what's your actual name," Peter chuckled. "oh! is that a dinosaur," Ned yelled. we looked over to the crept to see a lizard of a dude.

a few hours later and Parker still had complete control over Octavious' tentacles and he was hating it. i walked over to Parker to see that his suit was still covered in the green shit. "Parker, you can't use hand wash," i chuckled, moving his hands from the suit. "what am i supposed to do," Peter groaned. "look...turn it inside out, boom, black suit, spider monkey," I smirked. "you're smart," he smiled, wrapping his arms around my neck as he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "i know," i smiled as i returned the hug.

"i got one i got one i got one," Ned exclaimed. "you know, you can take the guy out of the chair, but, you can't take the chair out of the guy," Ned shrugged. "well, what d'you find," I asked as we gathered around ned's laptop. "uh...disturbance near a military research facility in the city and witnesses say that they saw a monster flying through the air," Ned read.

"it's gotta be the guy i saw on the bridge right?" Peter asked. i nodded in response. "that's impossible," Dr Otto spoke. "you know him don't you, on the bridge you said his name," Peter asked. "Norman Osborne. brilliant scientist, military researcher. but, he was greedy, misguided," Dr Octavious told us. "what happened to him-" Peter started. "Retire from your questions boy," Dr Octavious yelled. "okay, um, i gotta go, where am i going," Peter asked.

"it can't be him," Doc told us. "and why not," i asked. "because Norman Osborne died...years ago. so either we saw someone else, or you're flying out into the darkness, to fight a ghost," Doc told peter.

i quickly changed into my suit and went back into the under craft. "okay Parker, let's go," i responded. "what," Peter responded. "let's go, i'm ready," I shrugged. "Zan, you're not coming with me," He shook his head. "yes i am," I responded. "absolutely not," He warned me. "or what, you're just gonna stop me? i can handle it," i raised my voice. "no! because i've already lost everyone and i'm not losing you as well! what if something happens to you," He yelled. "you're not in charge of how i-" I began. "you're not coming, end of story," he cut me off, walking out. "strange woulda let me go," i rolled my eyes to myself. "nope! you're too valuable, we need you alive," Doctor Strange interrupted me.

We facetimed Peter as he had his phone glued to his chest. "can you be careful with those fucking trees Parker? you have no idea who this guy or where this guy could be," i rolled my eyes. "you know i don't know what's going on with you today but quit it with the attitude," Peter spoke through the phone. "quit it with the attitude" i mocked.

"Zan! focus, come on," Ned scolded. "he started it," I rolled my eyes. Parker landed and we couldn't see anything but darkness. "did you guys see that," Peter asked. "see what, it's pitch black," i responded. "peter what's up," I asked. i noticed that he became tensed up, he turned around and Ned and I could just see electricity coming from this random dude.

"are you guys seeing this," Peter asked. "y-yeah," Ned responded. "osbourne," I asked. "no he was green, this guy's blue," he told me. "uh...you wouldn't happen to be from another universe would you," Peter asked the blue guy. "what's going on, Parker just get him back here," i responded. Peter tried to web him, but it didn't work. however, we were surprised when a tree grew from nowhere.

"go left, Peter go left," Ned yelled to the phone as they began to fight and Parker tried his best to swing away from him. "no! this isn't helping," Peter yelled. suddenly, he hung up. "fuck," i groaned.