chap.4 "i hope she's ok"

⚠️Tw, abuse, bad words⚠️
If you're not comfortable with that skip where there isn't ⚠️( i don't know with what courage i'm writing It lol, i'm a bit scared of It )

*Y/n pov*

⚠️He slammed me on the wall,and started screaming right in front of my face " WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I TOLD YOU !! I SAID TO NOT GOING OUT WITHOUT MY FUCKING PERMISSION!!!!!"
he's grip went really tight that i could barely breath,so i start kicking and try to breack free,but nothing works
He than push me on the ground and started punching me ,slapping me and kicking me in the ribs,face ,everywhere... I think i'm dying here...
" AND DON'T TRY NOTHING !!! IF I SEE YOU TRYING TO CONTACT SOMEONE OR TELLING SOMEONE WHAT I'VE DONE I'M GOING TO FUCKING DESTROING YOU'RE FACE !!! DID YOU HEAR ME ??"
I just nood unable to speak,but i made the wrong choise because he just punch me on the stomach.
"ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE BITCH !"
"Y-y-yes i-i hear-heard y-you...d-dad..."
"Good,but i'm not done with you ! "
He started punching me again and again until i passed out....⚠️

*Y/n dad pov*
I just finished punching her and now i'm thirsty,so i just picked up my keeys and went outside not even locking back at the motionless body that Is lying on the floor.

Aaa that bitch Is going to make me insane !! I hate her so much ,and she doesn't even locked like a real girl,couse she cut her hair... we're going to talk about this later when she wakes up.

*Lizzie pov*
It was 2:30 and y/n went home at 11:23,now i'm so worried ,what if something appened to her??

Oh god,and it's all my fault,cause i let her go home all alone and with a suspect bruise on her face....aaaaa i'm going to write to her...

Me: Hey y/n i'm Lizzie,Sorry for bothering you but you didn't text me to let me know if you were home so i just got scared ,text me when you read this ... i'm worried about you ...bye <3  ✔️✔️

Dammit,she doesn't read and even answer my text..... What Is going on with me ?? Why i'm so taken by this girl ?

Even if we doesn't really know eachother i fell a connection with her ....i just hope she's ok.

After a while i got a message and i immediatly think of y/n,so i pick up my phone and i saw inmessage fron scarlett....ahhh..Hey don't get me wrong i love scharlet, she's my best friend but i was hoping to recieve a message from y/n .

'besty 😜': Hey Lizzie ,you wonna go out ?i just miss you !
                                                                     Me:
Hey scarlett,hiii!! I miss you too,and yeah i'm in ,where are we going ?

'besty😜': Just out for a walk and going to take ice cream ,oke?
                                                                     Me:
Yeah oke, i'm waiting for you ok? Come to my place and than we go out,bye <3

'besty 😜' oke,see you later <3

Then i spento the morning with Scarlett oping to hear news from y/n.. but nothing...

                ...I hope she's ok...