3. Strangers time.

Mishti.

It could not be him. There is no reason for him to be here in this campus. He is in the other part the country. I try to convince myself as much as I could believe it.
_

My eyes search the entire place as much as it could but the person I want to find isn't anywhere near. Just as I could go further, Rohit pulls me back from the way and asks me look before I go. There is a small puppy lying in the path which I could have walked on it if he hadn't stopped me. What were you doing Mishti?

"I'm so sorry" I quickly check on the little being and gently pick it to leave on the side.

"What happened are you fine? You just walked away." Rohit asks me as we move away from the dog and gives my long forgotten bag and the hand phone.

"No. I'm sorry. I just thought I saw someone familiar." Familiar?

"That you couldn't stop." He guesses. Yes.

"Its time, we should go for the class." I simply give him a small smile and want him to go already.

"Fine. Lets see after the. Class." He stresses with the class.

I have no idea why I agreed to meet him again. Again. Why can't I just say no. To be honest this would be better. Kuhu would never help me in this thing instead she will encourage him even more and I don't want that. Damn this is going to be awkward.

Classes got me engaged until I saw Kunal calling me.

"Hellooooooo" Bless my ears. Who shouts like this?

"Seriously Kunal?"

"Is Kuhu saying the truth? I can't believe her. I thought you would tell me first. This is not fare at all."

"First you have tell me what she said and by the way I have nothing to say at all. For your information I'm in the middle of the lecture so, please bye." I try my best to whisper but I don't believe myself with the growing anxiety.

"Mish wait wait. About the Eve? Aren't you going out with someone? A date? Was Kuhu lying to me? But why would she? I just thought you would tell me first but you didn't. This is not done and I haven't approved him. So better maintain the distance with that bloody.."

"Wait." I cut him before he could complete his cursing because I'm in no mood. He doesn't talk this much often. Well side effects of being with Kuhu.

"Can you please breathe for God's sake. You know what, I hate you both. Bye." He wouldn't wait for the answers so why the hell should I. This really isn't helping me. I have only a handful of friends but instead of helping me they make my life more miserable.

When I look up everyone staring at me. Great. The professor orders me to get out. I get my things out this time atleast. Kunal has called few time which I'm ignoring for sometime now but out of nothing to do I receive it anyway.

"Mish. Is everything okay? what happened? Should I send you my rocket?" Only he can get on my nerves in such few seconds. He and his rocket. I stay silent until he speaks again.

"Hello, you there?"

"I don't know kunal. Maybe you should ask your kuhu." I shout.

"What did she do now? This girl is interested in everyone's life except hers. Wait, is she playing cupid again?." He knows her more than anyone. Well Made for each other.

"How sweet right? But tell her I'm not interested."

"Tell me what exactly happened Mishti?" He asks me again. Atleast seriously this time.