Chapter 7

Third Person POV

Both Koneko and Issei stood in front of the student council room, after the little stare-off with Rias Gremory it took them a few minutes to get to where they had to be.

As Issei stared at the door he looked at Koneko.

Issei: "So, this is it?"

Koneko nodded her head to Issei's question.

Koneko: "Yeah, this is it. Be careful cause the entire Student Council are devils and if they think your hostile they will attack you"

Issei nodded his head, understanding that this is something that needed to be taken seriously but also calmly. Issei has never met any other devil besides Koneko and stray devil maybe even though it didn't talk at all.

But Koneko was right, Issei had to keep calm and not appear hostile that's the last thing that needs to happen.

Issei: "Don't worry, I won't attack anyone. I'll try to avoid any fights the best I can"

Koneko: "Good"

And so Koneko knocked on the door as they began to wait in silence, but it didn't take long before they heard a voice telling them to enter.

???: "You may enter"

With that Koneko and Issei opened the door and entered the student council room. When they entered Issei saw the student council.

From what Issei could see, there were about seven girls and only a single boy

From what Issei could see, there were about seven girls and only a single boy. This literally confused Issei a bit, why would there be more girls and only one born? Are the girls more intelligent? is the boy better than the other boys in the school?

So many questions went through Issei's mind to the point that it was starting to hurt his brain, Issei wanted to groan in pain but he had to keep calm.

Issei: 'keep cam Issei, Keep calm. Don't do anything to cause trouble, you need to keep cool'

Issei saw the girl with glasses eyes widen slightly, he instantly knew that she could sense his power. This was bad really bad cause if Issei makes one wrong move then things could become a brawl.

Issei didn't want to fight anyone, well that's half a lie since he is gonna have to fight someone eventually. But he is gonna have to fight and kill the bitch who killed him and kill the one who turned him into what he is now.

The Girl with glasses cleared her throat which snapped Issei out of his thoughts.

???: "Hello Koneko, it's good to see you again. May I ask who is this?"

Koneko: "He can introduce himself"

Issei took a step forward and cleared his throat as he grew a friendly smile.