Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Issei and Dohnaseek were in a stand-off as the black-haired boy glared at the fallen angel, his eyes were glowing slightly purple

Issei could sense the Fallen Angel's power and could tell that it was nowhere near Koneko's Rias or the others in her peerage.

However, this didn't mean that Issei wasn't gonna be on guard cause he had no idea what tricks this fallen had up his sleeve. But that wasn't gonna stop Issei from getting answers.

Issei: 'I'm gonna get the answers, I'm gonna find that bitch and kill her...'

Dohaseek: 'this brat's aura is weird, it feels like one of us. But I've never seen this Brat before, did that fool Azazel send him? eh, it doesn't matter'

An evil grin grew onto the Fallen Angel's face as he threw his spear at Issei. The black-haired boy narrowed his eyes as he managed to dodge the attack.

Dohnaseek: "You think you're safe!? Think again!"

The fallen Angel quickly summoned another spear and threw it at Issei, but the black-haired boy did a backflip and dodged the spear.

This shocked both Dohnaseek and Issei, reason cause the black-haired boy didn't think he would be able to dodge that attack.

Issei: 'Ok, I didn't think I would be able to do that. I didn't even think of dodging that I just did it'

Dohnaseek gritted his teeth at the fact that Issei had dodged not only one but two of his attacks.

Dohnaseek: 'Damn it! I can't believe this brat dodged both my attacks!'

Issei's gaze turned to the spear that he dodged, he saw that it pierced a tree which caused him to gain an idea.

Issei: 'If these Fallen Angels create Spears, I wonder if I could create something similar? Well may as well try'

Issei began to close his eyes as he began to concentrate. He needed to visualize what he wanted to create, he needed to visualize a weapon. A spear? no, he needed something that he could both attack and block with...How about a sword?

Dohnaseek noticed Issei's eyes were closed as he grew an evil grin and summon another spear.

Dohnaseek: "Never turn away from your opponent!"

He threw the spear at the black-haired boy, but time seemed to slow down around Issei as he slowly opened his eyes. In an instant, the spear was shattered in pierces as Dohnaseek eyes widen.

Dohnaseek: "What!? How!?"

He then noticed something in Issei's hands, it was a golden sword that gave off a holy aura. This shocked the Fallen Angel cause he didn't thinks Issei was capable of using holy magic.