Chapter 8

Third Person POV

Issei stood in front of Rias Gremory and her peerage who just revealed themselves as devils, if Issei wasn't told about the supernatural by Koneko then he would be stunned

However, at the moment Issei was feeling something else. He couldn't describe it but he felt like he's been in this situation before like he met Rias and her peerage...The same could be said about Sona and her peerage as well.

It was a feeling that Issei couldn't describe cause even he didn't know why himself. He's felt like this before, when he first met Koneko and when he fought that stray devil from last night.

But he didn't know why they felt familiar to him, he couldn't remember anything. It frustrated him that he couldn't remember anything at all, he wished that he could remember but he simply can't.

Issei: 'Damn it, this feels so familiar to me. Have I been here before? No, I couldn't have, if I have then Rias wouldn't have said "welcome" to me and said "Welcome back" instead. It makes no sense, why can't I remembe-'

Rias: "Issei? are you alright?"

This snapped Issei out of his thoughts as he just remembered that he had been standing in front of them in silence for like a minute or so.

So he simply cleared his throat and chuckled sightly, embarrassed with himself.

Issei: "Y-yeah, I'm alright"

Rias: "Then why aren't you surprised by the fact were devils?"

This caused Issei to tilt his head slightly.

Issei: "Why would I? I mean I know about the supernatural thanks to Koneko explaining some things to me. She couldn't say everything cause there were things she didn't know"

Rias: "Wait, Koneko. You already told him?"

Rias, Kiba, and Akeno looked at the white-haired girl. They were surprised that Koneko was so open to Issei, normally she doesn't talk that much or say anything at all.

Koneko notice the glances that her comrade was giving her and she sighed as well as nodded her head.

Koneko: "Yeah, I told him. He asked"

Issei: "It's true, I asked her to give me some info about the Supernatural cause I had absolutely no idea about anything"

Issei chuckled slightly as he scratched the back of his head, Rias turned her gaze and looked at him as there was one thing that came to her mind,

She then cleared her throat which got Issei's attention.

Rias: "Issei, may i ask you a question? If it isn't too much trouble?"

Issei: "Oh, sure I guess. What did you wanna ask me?"

Rias's gaze became serious.

Rias: "What are you, your not human, and your not devil. You feel like a Fallen Angel but at the same time not"