Chapter 13

Third Person POV

???: "Wake up, Wake up you stupid crow!"

Raynare's eyes shot up as she quickly laid up.

However, she soon gripped her own head as she groaned from the amount of pain she was in.

Raynare: "Argh! Why does my head hurt so much?"

???: "Probably cause you took a beating"

Hearing this sudden voice caught the Fallen Angel off guard, Raynare quickly summoned a light spear and got into a defensive position.

A small yet dark chuckle was heard from all around the Fallen Angel, hearing it caused shivers to run down her spine.

???: "Even after the beating you took, you still have the will to fight? Very nice"

Raynare knew that the voice didn't belong to anyone she knew, no this voice sounded cold and sinister.

Raynare: "Who's there!?"

The Fallen Angel heard another chuckle, this time it sounded closer than the last one.

???: "Look behind you"

Raynare quickly turned around as her eyes widen from what she saw, it was something very familiar yet different to her.

Raynare: "Y-you!"

Raynare couldn't believe it, it was Issei. The one she killed, but she thought he was that strange hooded thing.

But the thing in front of her looks exactly like him, but he is giving off a completely different aura.

The one she was feeling now was nothing but death, it terrified the Fallen Angel.

The blue-haired Issei grinned evilly as he tilted his head, causing the Black-haired girl to shiver when she heard the sound of bones cracking.

?Issei?: "What's wrong, Raynare. You look like you've seen a ghost~"

Raynare: "H-How, Why do you look exactly like him!"

The blue-haired Issei chuckled.

?Issei?: "Oh, you must be talking about why do I look like Raven?"

Raynare POV

What the hell was this dude talking about? Who the hell is Raven? Why does he look like Issei!?

So many questions were rushing through my mind.

Raynare: "Who the Hell is Raven?!"

All he did was chuckle at my question, did he find it amusing or something?

?Issei?: "Raven is the Issei of this universe"

Wait a second, did he just say 'of this universe'? did that mean that this dude wasn't from around here?