chapter 20 | Boy

Start Off|

Start Off|

Today, and the next day, and the next next day...me and Jimin have been jumping behind this bush while stalking Jungkook and Tzuyu and then I realized

"Aren't you working for my forgiveness? following our friends doesn't seem to get you forgiven!" I finally screamed and crossed my arms as he shoved me behind a bush and forced me to be silent. "Shush, it's Jungkook today," he says, motioning to two figures exiting the building.

I look at Jungkook as he glances down at her hand as she walks a little ahead of him. I saw it clearly how he reached out to hold it but decided not to "ah shit. I fucking saw that" I dramatically tilt my head to the side seeing Jimin dial someone from his phone

I heard Taehyung's voice from the other side "yo bro. I got some news right now. He finally tried making a move, damn."

Wait. Are those two in a tandem? What the hell, are they teaming up to stalk the innocent Tzuyu?

"What did he do? Ooooh, he just tried-" I pulled the phone from his grip and hung up, he wailed, "what was that for?" He tried to take it back, and I concealed it behind me "no. You said it yourself, we're not going to butt in their business."

"Taehyung asked for my assistance because he's having a hard time because she prefers Jungkook over him" he explained, "so this is the least I could do. Now let's go." We walk out of the bush as the people who saw us looked at us strangely, probably thinking about the absurd things we may have done there.

We began chasing Tzuyu and Jungkook, and I panicked and dragged him to the other side of the street, exclaiming, "I'm getting paranoid with this outing of ours today!" I panted out of tiredness from all the running.

"This is our bonding time" he slings his arm on my shoulder and giggles "look at that monstrosity" Tzuyu tripped over a rock and Jungkook looked back at her dramatically while checking if she had wounds. Me and Jimin both laughed at the sight "he is such an over reacting bastard, I should just kill him" Jimin giggles with a hint of truthfulness to his words

Jimin came to a halt on his steps as they entered a restaurant. He yawns as he pushes me to a nearby bench, where the shade of a tree provided us with a relaxing area to spend our hours. "We can see them properly here," he says as he removes his phone from my hand, and I grimace "I bet you text your mistress a lot."

He smiles and pulls me closer, "the only mistress I have on my phone is Taehyung, see for yourself" he says as he unlocks his phone and lets me look through his texts.

It was just me and Taehyung

"Then where's that girl who crawled her dirty hands on you at the club?" he raised a brow "which one?" WHICH ONE?! SON OF A-