NEW COVER & Characters

I will give a short character description of Anidita & others in our story to inshot if any confusions

This is a modern era story of Anidita, what if they are again reborn as Anirudh & Bondita in our time. Their basic values & attributes are same But there are many new differences too due to the time leap .
Here both  doesn't know anything about their past birth But still they always get that familiar vibe connection. Destiny always brings their paths together. U guys may ask,Why they have the same name? , That will b revealed in upcoming chapters...

ANIRUDH GHOSH ➡️

( Age- 32) - RAW agent working in undercover as a professor in physics. Only concerned about his responsibility to the job. The most efficient & brave officer in the agency.

A very reserved,simple yet serious, strict & stern person, A perfectionist But very humble, affectionate & caring from heart. He suffered & struggled a lot in his life, lost his family in a bomb blast when he was 12, From then leading a corpse like life. He stangled all his emotions & never expressed his feelings & pain to anyone.
He doesn't like getting attached to people as he is scared to lose his loved ones again.The tough exterior is a masking to stay away from everyone & is habited with his painful lonely unloved life.

BONDITA RATHOD ➡️

(Age- 20) - She is a very bold ,modern,beautiful & fierce girl.The only one who can be hot & cute at the same time. Nobody can win in arguments with her.She believes in enjoying every bit of life & hence too chilled out. Bondita is born in a rich family & very much pampered by everyone.She has a lil brother,Arjun, called by Aju. She is very chirpy,devoted to Kanha ji.  She is the most positive soul who loves to make others happy.

Her marriage is all at once fixed with Chandrachur (CC)  who is the son of her father's business partner. From her childhood, she just hate CC to the core, even the mention of his name would spoil her mood.. This unacceptable decision made her envious to her own family.
She is not interested in studies especially she hates physics & always fails in it, while other subjects she scored average without any efforts. It was her father who forced her to join engineering college.

ChandraChur (CC)➡️

(Age-  28)

Son of Indrajit Banerjee. For the world The father & son duo are the business tycoons BUT there are so many mysterious dark secrets to be unveiled.
CC has only one weak point,ie, Bondita. He is damn obsessive for her. He will go to any extent to win her, ready to loss anything for her. Just a single smile from her make his whole day. He eyed on her from her childhood. CC craves for Bondita's attention which she never gave.He managed to be in the good list of her parents as already their fathers are business partners..

SATYA MOORTHY( 52) ➡️chief Field officer of Raw agency.  Very friendly & very much understanding to Anirudh as they know each from a long time, they bonded well . He is one among the few who know Anirudh's emotional side too & How much painful his life is. He worked with Anirudh in many successful missions & always advised him to settle in a family life seeing him suffering the harsh loneliness but he was least concerned.

Samanth & Krishna ( 26)➡️
Smart field officers, sincere to the agency . Counter spies assisting Anirudh. They are witty & clever.

Deepika- (26)➡️
She is very bold , daring & a passionate  officer. Counter spy, She is very much attracted to Anirudh.

Shaloni (20)➡️
Bondita's classmate , who is very much envious to her, she is the all time topper.

Mahir(21)➡️
A playboy cum Bondita's classmate always crushing over Bondita.

Vijay & jasmine (20)➡️
Bondita's best friends.  So loving & caring.

There are so many upcoming characters, so to avoid any doubts , I updated about the characters.💗💗

So letz see How will both turn out in the college. One thing is sure professor Anirudh gonna b fed up & will have a hard time handling a titillating Bondita.

Most important question are,

➡️will Anirudh's real identity be ever revealed to Bondita ?
➡️Can they ever find out the reason for this unknown connections & familiarity?
➡️How will Anirudh & Bondita's journey takes a Romantic turn?
➡️ Will Anirudh b able to protect Bondita from CC & expose him ??

Share your opinions ❤❤