6. Is Destiny Always Cruel?

Head office, midnight,satyamoorthy's cabin.

''Anirudh, I can't believe.., u speaking all this, Did u failed any of ur plans ever before. We would have caught the whole menace group today, just by following this sebastian rather u halted him out of no use.'' blurted out  Satyamoorthy.
'Hellooo, excuse me,I can't be just that ignorant like you, Anything could have happened to her if I've  just gone with the plan,or ,Do you think those Rascals would have waited patiently ,until we go & rescue her?
Anirudh's outburst was making satyamoorthy dumbstruck .Even samanth & krishna stood worried hearing the heated arguments between the duo.

Anirudh continued ,
'An innocent life would have slaughtered,But why should we care ? isn't it my dearest satya sir.' Anirudh said stressing the last sentence with a sarcastic glare making satyamoorthy speechless. 
'And seriously u were expecting to halt the whole black group....are u percieving this as some silly hide & seek game?. I have my own ways to burst open everything from sebastian & I will deal with it. The scheme was mine .I Made the plan & I broke it for a good cause''..uuhhh..
Anirudh sighed off closing his eyes & sat in the chair in front of Satyamoorthy's table, holding his head.

Satyamoorthy gestured Samanth & Krishna to go out. He know very well , Anirudh was not disrespecting him. They have had many such arguments & debates in their professional life But that never affected their personal bond. But Today the difference was, He saw Anirudh getting emotional in between this word play.

Satyamoorthy also sat silently for sometime closely observing an Anirudh who is sitting in front of his table, still eyes closed, head bent & left hands on forehead, like he was in some deep thoughts.

Anirudh was having a hard time,Many questions were ringing in his mind. His heart was brimming with so many mixed feelings & latched emotions that were unbolting in his heart.Only her innocent face was flashing in his mind.

He recalled how Bondita was getting restless when he asked her about home & how she collapsed in his arms.From then,seeing that chirpy girl like lifeless in his arms, He was continuously feeling a stab in his heart. Just like the same care & concern that he only felt for his family. Even in the unconscious state , she was not leaving her hold on him. She was tightly clutching his shirt.He carried her in his arms to the medical room in his office. While he took off her hands, she whispered 'Rakshak babu' again, that gave a soothing feel for him.But why? He was asking himself.These are just the effect of alcohol on her, he tried to convince himself.
she may not even recognize him the next morning, But this thought itself was giving a twitching pain deep in his heart.

Satyamoorthy could see concern & restlessness clearly visible in Anirudh's face. Can it be the frustration of not completing the plan Or Anirudh was getting angry ,bcz I was speaking like least concerned about that girl. He thought.
''hem..ahem.., satyamoorthy cleared his throat to draw Anirudh's attention.
Anirudh opened his eyes  & looked at him with a sigh. Satyamoorthy poured some water in a glass & extended to Anirudh.
''No need''.He uttered
''ok, I will drink then'' & satyamoorthy himself gulped it.

''Ani I was not..'' Satyamoorthy stopped in mid getting a death glare from Anirudh.
''oh sry, I mean, Anirudh,& Yess I didn't let slip the fact that only ur family had the right to call you So, But it really hurts realising that U never allowed me, means u never considered me as a closed one'' satyamoorthy said emotionally.

'' I don't know how to say or express the importance of anyone. At instances even u fail to understands me sir. This fact hurts me too.''

''Anirudh I understand u much more than my own kids, Today it feels like u r in an inner turmoil, if you don't want to share , it's ok. These are the times when we need someone to rely on ,Every other human being need a moral support, & so for you. That's why I always ask u to settle by marrying & end ur loneliness. Why are u putting urself to suffer?'' told an affectionate satyamoorthy.

''I can't make a mockery out of marriage, My whole life is dedicated to the service in the agency, Living with an officer like me is jeopardic, risk in every second, Just like how my family was targeted & burnt in the blast for their revenge on my father'' Anirudh continued as if he was stepping in a trance.

'I fear to get close to people bcz destiny has always been brutal to me, It always gives & then snatches destroying my whole self & I don't want to give it a trial chance again.Only very fortunate people get to experience love,not a loathe in luck like me.'' He smiled sarcastically at his fate making satyamoorthy's heart pain knowing well about Anirudh's wrenching heart & how much he suffered & struggled all alone in life.He don't  know how to console him & fill positivity in Anirudh's life because destiny played cruelly.

Anirudh continued with a smile dreamingly.
'But.. I ..sometimes imagines , How beautiful life would have been, If I too got someone to love me & for me to love...' This was the first time Anirudh was speaking something positive about it ,giving a strong hope to Satyamoorthy, making him smile wide.

That's when deepika entered the cabin in a rush without even asking permission,hearing the last sentence of Anirudh.
''Sir , That girl is having a high fever now''.
she uttered making Anirudh restless.

''what....,But she was fine, let me, let me check her '' & Anirudh ran to the medical room without completing. Satyamoorthy also accompanied him.

Deepika herself don't know,but when she heard Anirudh saying ,if he too had someone to love him...She felt like an urge to love him so deeply & thought who won't fall for this handsome man. She stood there in the glass cabin, gleamingly looking at the reflection of the retreating figure of Anirudh.

How was the chapter ?❤