suffering/9

over the next few months, the album releases and is a hit. reaching 9th on the charts, which is great for a debut album and we go on a uk tour. its fun and i love the atmosphere the whole time, but my heart ached to be coming home to roger. i tried to get over him, i even went on a few dates and went out with one of them for a while but it was no use, i only ever wanted roger.

i always felt this loneliness when i was alone, the other members of my band stayed over with me and tried to help, theyre great and all  but it was no use, some things arent easily fixed. ive done alot of thinking and i still dont know if i can trust him again, yeah he ended the engagement but i dont think i can be around him when paul is constantly latched to freddie when rogers with the band or how hes always around the studio. its made my time recording or practicing almost uncomfortable for me and knowing that sometimes roger is under the same roof as me doesnt help with keeping on task. i still love him and even the idea of being near him sets butterflies off in my  stomach.

so thats why im doing what im doing now, however it ends, either good or bad, i need to know, i need closure.

Rogers pov

since she left me ive been miserable, the whole time on tour all i could think about was her and i decided i wanted to live with her, i didnt like all the time away from her and then i came back and found out what paul had told her. i hate that ive hurt her, more than anything in the world.

i hear a soft knock at the door, not knowing who it is i open it and i feel the most neervous ive ever felt in years.

its her.

<><><><><>
the next chapter is the last and then im going to work on when you were mine <3