Prelude to Cyber Fuckery

The day started just like any other, though with a severe lack of a certain horny nun.

Y/n woke up, got some coffee, then hit the gym.

When he arrived, he saw the others getting their morning workout in. Leonidas was benchpressing a literal tonne one each side of the bar, thought that didn't surprise Y/n very much. Servants were physically superior to humans and, though he was strong, he wasn't about to test his limits.

As such, he fired up a treadmill and began running to wake himself up. He took that time to zone out as he ran, he allowed himself to reflect on the past year with every time his foot struck the treadmill.

Had he been alone on this journey, he'd likely have gone insane, so he was thankful for the other masters he had come to call his friends. Though now with the OG squad reunited things could only get more dumb. Especially when Rin would yell at Ishtar.

Rin had found out about Ishtar's rather... promiscuous advances towards Y/n and considering it was her body that was involved, albeit from a different timeline, she was none too happy. Though the goddess didn't really care and continued doing her thing.

It was strange, Y/n had come to know so many deities on a personal level by this point. Most of them were rather agreeable, but they were all fundamentally just as flawed as humanity. They could be prideful, jealous, lustful and stubborn.

As he continued to run and reflect, Ashwatthama walked over.

Ashwatthama: "Yo! You're up early."

Y/n: "And you're not screaming belligerently

Y/n: "And you're not screaming belligerently."

Ashwatthama: "I don't always scream. Only when Zerkerlot tries me."

Y/n: "Or when we made you eat that Ghost Chilli Murgh Kari?"

Ashwatthama: "Don't remind me. That was painful... ESPECIALLY THE AFTERMATH!!"

Y/n: "Spicy shits?"

Ashwatthama: "Felt like crapping out a hedgehog!"

The two laughed as Ash fired up the treadmill next to Y/n's.

Ashwatthama: "So..."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Ashwatthama: "Valentines happened a couple weeks back."

Y/n: "It did."

Ashwatthama: "How'd that go?"

Y/n: "Uh... Y'know whenever you finish a full cardio workout and ya feel like your legs are about to cave?"

Ashwatthama: "That bad?"

Y/n: "Don't get me wrong. It was enjoyable. But a man can only handle so much before he can't top anymore. Even me."

Ashwatthama: "Lemme guess, Zenobia caught you in the amazon position."

Y/n: "Oh yeah."

Ashwatthama: "She would be the type."