Chapter Thirteen ~ The Happiest Bloke In Europe

"Uncle Simon just called and said he'll be back a bit later than expected!" Liam shouted, bursting into the Game Room; startling Louis and Zayn from their pool game. Which brought a mumbled curse from Zayn as his ball missed the hole, and earned an evil chuckle from Louis. I looked at Liam from my place on the couch and felt Harry's head on my leg turn toward the door as well.

"Soooo? Doesn't mean you have to run screaming in here to tell us about it! I was taking a nap ." Harry complained, I giggled and pulled my knee back as he attempted to settle back in his place.

"Oh no you don't, my leg is already asleep." I told him quickly, he whined and tilted his head back to look at me; curls splaying across his face.

"But I'm tiredddd!" He stuck out his bottom lip.

"So is my leg." I countered, shrugging innocently and inching towards the corner of the couch. He shifted into a sitting position and reached his long arms towards me, I squeaked and pushed his hands away. "No, no, no. No go away!" I told him, sinking into the soft cushion of the couch. His eyes sparkled mischievously and he slowly dropped his hands.

"Okay, okay, Dee...no need to get upset about it..." He cooed, I watched him warily; almost to the corner of the couch.

"I'm not getting upset..." I told him, frowning slightly in confusion; unsure of his secret motive.

"If you say so..." He replied, shrugging nonchalantly. Something was totally up.

"Right..." I said, "Yea...I do say so..." An exclamation from Louis sent my gaze their way, and Harry mine. I shrieked as his arms linked around my waist and he crashed on top of me in a sort of attack-hug; his green orbs sparkling and curly hair adorning his forehead--giving him a boyish look.

"Ughhh, get off of meee!" I protested, trying to push his much larger form off of my smaller one.

"I don't think I want to." He said simply, smirking triumphantly.

"Well I want you to!" I pouted,

"Why?" He asked, mimicking my pout with his own and nuzzling his nose against mine.

"Because... you're squishing me..." I answered weakly, twisting my face away; I wasn't about to cave in. No way.

"I'm not squishing you...and I like it better here anyway." He said, resting his head under mine and sighing happily.

"Y-yes you are!" I argued, again trying to push him off but he only shifted slightly; rolling on top of my arms as well. I sighed defeated, "Fine." I mumbled, "But you're still squishing me..."

"Alrighttt..." Harry rolled against the couch, pulling me on top of him and looked up into my eyes, "Better?" He asked,

"Kinda..." I smiled slightly and gently brushed the stray curls from his face.

Harry smiled lazily and I propped my elbow against his chest, blinking slowly; Harry's sleepiness must've worn off on me. I felt my eyes closing and my head slipped from my elbow, landing on his chest. A warm hand gently brushed over my hair and rested in the small of my back.

"Awww, look at the two lovebirds." Louis' voice sounded soft and far away.

"Aren't they just adorable?" Zayn snickered. Harry mumbled something that sent the other two boys into a tail-spin of laughter and his hold around me tightened and relaxed. I snuggled closer to him and let sleep's hold take over.

.__________________________________________________________.

Harry tugged my hand and pulled me through the lush green grass that covered the rolling hills surrounded us.