Ju-won

It's been two days since Heejin spend the night at her parents house. Something must be going on but Joo dont want to ask over the phone about that. Heejin call her last night telling her that she might spend more night at her parents house.

"Let's just wait until she came back then only I ask her" said Joo to herself while thinking about it.

As usual she went out to work. She met Ju-won and he also ask about Heejin. This boy can't even stand not seeing Heejin for couple of days. Joo laugh through his actions. Sometimes Ju-won really don't know how to hide the feelings.

"Joo, have you practice the new list song I gave out to you yesterday?" Ask Ju-won

"Yea, I did boss. No worries okay."

"Okay good, coz tonight you going to sing all the new list. And stop calling me boss you dumbass," scrowl Ju-won while he flick his finger at Joo forehead.

"Auch! Yah. I will tell Heejin about this", threat Joo to Ju-won.

"By the way let's have drink after work. I'm feeling kinda blue today. My treat," ask Ju-won

"You know I have to catch the last bus right? Besides I don't have Heejin to give me a ride."

"Yah pabo! I will send you back home later. You are my friend also dumbass",

"Okay okay. But no treat. Let's split the bills. Okay?,"

"Okay dumbass," Ju-won answer make Joo go even frown.

"One more dumbass from you, I'll kick your ass till you cant walk today", Joo anwers make Ju-won gone laugh. They are very comfortable with each other. Ju-won never treated Joo like outsiders. Therefore they are more like brother and sister.

The night passed very quickly. Since its Friday, the crowd is quite heavy than other weekdays. They finish cleaning and closing. Joo and Ju-won walked to the car parked at the next building.

————————————————————————————

"You owned a bar, a long list of alcohol and menus. Still you wanna get out and drink somewhere else. Why is that Mr Ju-won,"ask Joo randomly. Even she already know what Ju-won gonna answer.

"You know I always like different environment. Besides, here they served the best meat. Even you cant denied it right", answer Ju-won as expected.

"Ya whatever, I dont know why I always ask the same question and getting the same damn answered haha. But please don't get drunk. I want to go home later,"

"Yah! Really?. You know I have high tolerence of alcohol right?" said Ju-won proudly.

And there he goes. After the forth bottle of Soju. Ju-won kind of drunk already. Luckily for Joo, she sustained herself already after Ju-won ordered the third bottle.

"Let me order another bottle. Ahjumma, one more bottle please." Ju-won ask the lady.

"Yah, Ju-won what is gotten on you today? Are you okay bro?", Joo notice something.

High tolerance my ass. Whisper to herself.

Ju-won is already drunk. His pale face has gotten more reddish. He didnt answered Joo.

"Yah! Ju-won ahh", ask Joo again.

As he sip another shot of Soju. He begin to talk.

"You know what Joo. I have never tell anyone about this. You are the first to know this",

"Yah, Ju-won. Dont tell me anything you will regret tomorrow. You drunk bro. Get your ass together."

"I.. think..... I.. love....", he stuttered

"Yah, Ju-won ahhh", Joo try to cut his words

But drunk Ju-won doesn't care anymore. He is totally drunk for God sake. Joo on the other hands, trying to shut his mouth.

"I think.... I love..." he giggly. "I... think.. I... love.. ehem ehem ehem", he snigger even more.

"Joo, I'm in love with HEEJIN", shouted Ju-won which make everyone at the stall look at both of them.

"Yahhh, pabo! You dont need to shout. Aish really!!",

Ju-won giggles even more. Joo almost throw a hand to Ju-won for making a scene there.

"Yah, Ju-won ah. I notice that long time ago. I've been wondering why the fuck you don't want to confess to her. You know you can do that right pabo?",

"Yah, Joo shiii. You must dont know yet, she was at her parents house because there is a guy seeking marriage for her. Its her family mutual friends. Thats why Im asking you to drink with me today," tell Ju-won drunkly.

"WHAT?? What the fuck? Why didnt she even tell me about this?"

Ju-won already sunken. Passed out. Leaving Joo questioning everything. She knows that there is no way Ju-won will drive like this. Luckily for her, Heejin already help her to get the driving license few months ago. She quickly shoved Ju-won into the car.

"I dont even fucking know where is this guy live. Ah fuck it. I'm just gonna let him spend the night at Heejin apartment. Yah, pabo! You gonna regret everything tomorrow!" scowl Joo to unconcious Ju-won.

When they reached, Joo carried Ju-won and let him sleep at the hall. Why do she gotten herself into this. Quickly she take out her phone to inform Heijin about Ju-won spending the night at theirs.

Joo
Heejin-ah, I went out for drink with Ju-won just now and he passed out. I bring him to your apartment for tonight. He'll be sleeping in the couch. I miss you bestie.

Joo felt like there is no need to ask Heejin more about what Ju-won said just now. She will ask Heejin later when she get back. It's already 3 in the morning. Probably Heejin already sleeping.

After changing, Joo drove into the night.