The Bet

"Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll."

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo."

Yoongi grinned happily winning the game. He won the bet, earning the loud cheering from Taehyung and Namjoon. While on the side of losing team, Joo was already buried her face in the pillow.

"Seokjin hyung. Help me," she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry young lady. A bet is a bet. I wish I can save you." Jin said with his heavy heart.

"Noooo." she groaned heavily.

"Yah hyung. I won't do anything. Just sleep. Promise," Yoongi gave his assurance to Jin.

"You better keep your hands to yourself Yoongi-ah. Remember what I've told you before." Jin reminded him.

"I know. So, kitten. Shall we? I'm sleepy already." he said grinning in victory.

She look over the boys, desperately asking to be save. Jimin and Kookie both shrugging their shoulder with their sorry looks. She shook her head not wanting to go with Yoongi, making her sad puppy face. Yoongi took no time to waste, he decided to carry her over his shoulder like he does in this morning. Only this time, Joo didn't seems to protest just giving in. The boys went laughing looking at the scene infront of them.

"Hyung, don't forget to wear protections

"Hyung, don't forget to wear protections." Taehyung shouted mischievously earning soft slap on his thigh from Kookie.

Yoongi smirked hearing that while Joo was cupping her face trying hard hiding her blushed. Reaching his room, Yoongi didn't put her on the bed but straightly went to the bathroom. He place Joo to sit on the counter, start taking out her toothbrush and his. He handed hers, asking her to brush her teeth. Shyly she took it and start brushing. She didn't expect Yoongi can be this sweet. After making sure the both of them is done, he carried Joo back to the bed. Carefully placing her and start tucking her with the comforter.

"Do you want to change your t-shirt?" he ask but Joo just shaking her head hiding her half face with the sheet, only peeking her eyes.

"Lost your word already kitten?" he said smirking. Joo remained silent underneath.

"I'm not gonna do anything without your consent Joo. Speaking of which, I owed you an apology," he said taking out his shirt and change to new one.

"For what?" she mumbles hiding under the sheet.

"That day, in the studio. I pulled you on my laps. Jin hyung was furious at me that day and he's right, I do need your consent. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." he said taking seat next to her side.

"That's fine. Just don't do it again in future. Jin hyung was so thoughtful tho," she said relieved.

"Do you forgive me for that?" he ask softly.

"I forgive you Yoongi." she rest assured.

"Do I get your consent to sleep with you tonight? I can sleep with Jimin if you are not comfortable too," honestly he doesn't even cared about the bet. He just want to win.

"Well, I lose the bet. And I'm a fair person Yoongi. By the way, I change my mind, I do need to change this t-shirt. I smelled of bulgogi." she blurted out making Yoongi cackle.

"I thought so, come." he said taking her hand to his drawer, taking out one of his t-shirt and handed it to her.

"I need to use the toilet too. I just change in there."

After finishing up her business in the toilet, she went back. Yoongi already lay down on his side, he notice Joo came out and tapping the empty side ordering Joo to lay down there. She climb to the empty side, Yoongi gave out his arm for Joo to lay on.

"Can we cuddle kitten?" he ask, Joo hummed agreeing. He pulled Joo closer to him "I love it when you smell of me." he muttered as he inhaling the scent of Joo.

Luckily the room is dark, if not Yoongi would have probably see how blushed is her face now. She was red like a tomato. Her face is so close to his chest, she can almost heard Yoongi heart beat and she knows that the boy also had the same effect as her now.

"Goodnight Yoongi." she muttered when she felt the heartbeat slowly calm.

"Goodnight kitten." he replied before planting a soft kiss on her temple.

--------------------------------------------------------------