M.J

They head back inside after their good lunch.

"I'm going to take a nap for awhile. What time is our meeting later Joo?" Yoongi ask before laying himself on the couch.

"Urm, 0230pm. You want me to wake you up later?" She ask him back.

"30 minutes." Yoongi muttered continue drifting to his sleeps.

As she watched Yoongi already deep in his sleep. Joo again, tip-toeing towards Yoongi. She quietly squatting in front of Yoongi.

"I wished that you took a nap everyday like this, so I can watch you sleeping peacefully like this. You look so cute when you sleeps" she muttered softly, not wanting to woke up her dear Yoongi. She runs her finger on Yoongi's hair, carefully.

Yoongi stirred in his sleeps but still close his eyes. Joo startled, taking back her hand.

Good lord, I can't even kept my hands to myself. She scream inside her head.

———————————————————————————

"Yoongi, wake up" Joo said tapping slowly on his arms.

Yoongi stirred awake, he groaned letting out his big sighed.

Why do you have to be so cute. It's impossible to ignore you... she humming to the songs.

"What time is it Joo?" Yoongi asked rubbing his eyes.

"Check it out yourself boy." She said rolling her eyes.

"Easy there kitten?" He stand up taking his phone.

"What did you just call me?" She said widening her eyes.

"What? Kitten? You look like one tho" he smiles showing his gummy.

Joo turned her face hiding her fully blushed cheeks.

"I'm going to the toilet to wash my face, get ready for the meeting," he said, making his way to Joo before ruffling her hairs and planted his gummy smiles.

"Yah, Yoongi! Stop it already." She said pushing Yoongi hand on her hairs.

Yoongi pulling up his hand signing defeated. With a smirked he left the lab. After what it seems 20 minutes later, Yoongi came back looking fresher than before.

"Shall we?" He asked looking at Joo who now compiling all the lyrics they made before.

"Yup, after you sir." She rose to her feet. As they both step out the hallway, they were greeted by someone.

"Hyung, nuna"

"Ah Jiminie. Whats up?" Yoongi said. The three of them walk towards each other, only Jimin make a small run. When he reached to both of them, he quickly embraced Joo into his hugs, spun her around. Joo was taken a shock, giggling through the spontaneous actions Jimin just made.

"Hello angel. What's with the hugs tho?" She asked when Jimin finally letting her go.

"Nothing, I miss you nuna. Where are you guys heading to?" Jimin ask, they both turning their directions where Yoongi now got his redden face and seems like clenching his jaws.

"We have meeting with Bang Pd-nim. Do you mind, Jiminie?" Yoongi said before roughly pulling Jimin hands from Joo. He glance sternly to both Jimin and Joo.

"Auch, sorry hyung. I'm gonna head back to my room. I catch with you later nuna." He said before skipping happily to his room.

Yoongi on the other hand, trying so hard to keep himself up. Not thinking straight, he grabbed Joo wrist and moving to the elevator. When the elevator reached, he pushed them both inside, not too roughly but still not too gentle. Joo winced in reflect, Yoongi took his hand back in.