Kiss Me

"Kiss me."

"Kitten," Yoongi said in his lower raspy voice.

Joo blinked twice, maybe thrice. Her heart beating wildly. Biting her own lower lips without knowing the effect she had on Yoongi for that actions.

"Are you sure, kitten?" Yoongi asked, intensely looking at her.

She nod her head lightly decided just to go with her crazy thoughts just now. Yoongi didn't even hesitate, closing the gap between their faces making her shiver. He cupped Joo's face with his free hand, leaning forward connecting their lips.

The kiss begin with light smooches from both of them before he started to suck on her lower lip. His hand went caress her cheeks and went to her back gripping lightly on her hairs. The kiss went heated after that with an equal intensity, Joo place her hand at the back of his neck. Playing with his strand of hairs, not intended to let go. Yoongi bite her lower lips earning a small panting from her, parting her lips allowing Yoongi's tongue to invade her mouth.

The heated moment continues, Yoongi's tongue explored Joo's mouth, licking and tasting each corner. She was too caught up in the moment but she know, what's come up next probably will take his breath away. So she rose up, without leaving Yoongi lips. She's now positioned herself on top of Yoongi, straddling his waist. Yoongi was first taken aback let out his small moan but just continue devouring each other lips. Moans after moans, they are both in each other heavens.

"Damn kitten. So much innocence of yours," he said in between of the kissing. Joo smirked to the praised, she love being the dominate. Joo slowly attack his neck, licking, kissing and biting the boy underneath her. Losing her control. He's panted, grasping some air. Yoongi tilted his head to give her more excess to continued nibbling his sensitive area. Carefully Joo sunk her teeth not to leave any mark that can bring any suspicious later. He can feel inside his pant getting tighter, completely turned on with her. Joo back again on his lips, kissing hungrily biting his lower lips back. Demanding his tongue. Their moaned filling up the room, the heavy panting they had as their faces were flushed red from the heated kisses. Yoongi grab her neck to deepened the kiss. His hand start to travel underneath her clothes. Caressing her back.

When his hand start travelling to the front, she snapped his hand and sudden pulled out from the kissed making his groaned frustrated.

"And that's for thanking you for staying awake taking care of me the whole night." she said before getting up from his lap. "I'm gonna go and take a shower now." she run to the bathroom with her bag leaving a frustrated Yoongi and his hard member alone in the bed.

"Fuck, kitten." Yoongi groaned disappointed, peeking at the bulge underneath his pant.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In the bathroom, Joo is not as calm as she showed to Yoongi just now. She was indeed panting hard, she knows she already make him harden. She notice the bulge forming in his pant but she just can't let him taking further actions. Her face now covered with blush.

Looking at the mirror now, she muttered herself "You are one hella crazy Joo." Before start splashing the cold water to her face. Lucky for her, she always carry extra toiletries so she didn't have to ask Yoongi for that. Thirty minutes later, she's done. It's not like she always take longer time in bath, but she purposely does that so Yoongi can calm himself. She can't help the evil grinned on her face for making Yoongi like that. Poor that boy.

"Yoongi," she call for him. Yoongi was seen burying his face with the pillow. He only hum to respond which make Joo let her chuckled out.

"You okay?" she ask knowing how frustrated already that boy.