Dinner

Joo is already in finishing up herself to go to work today when she bumped into Heejin. She put her casual attire for the day knowing that they are going to dinner later.

"Hey love, come eat with me first

"Hey love, come eat with me first." Heejin asked.

"No Heejin. I'm not actually hungry. You eat by yourself okay." Said Joo while making her way to Heejin and kissed her head.

"Are you sure love? You are not eating well this days. Are you alright?"

"Yup. I'm okay Heejin. I'll see you tonight at the dinner." She answer making her way out.

Heejin looked at the empty front door in frown, noticing the change behaviour of her best friend this past three days.

I'll make sure that I crack that weird guy neck when ever I see him later. Prick!!

———————————————————————————
When Joo reached at the bar, she saw Ju-won already at the back of the counter.

"Hey boss!" She said.

"Hey Joo, you good? Can you call everyone here for me. I have something to talk." Ju-won ordered.

"Yes sure, let me put my bag first."

Later, she call all the staff to front to gather with Ju-won. They were seated infront of the bar for their short meeting.

"Alright guys, as you guys aware. We are going to have our annual dinner party tonight by 8pm. So I'm going to close the shop at 8pm. Please finished all the cleaning 15 minutes before so we can have dinner peacefully. Also, I'm gonna give all of you one day of extra off day which is on Monday. So our shop will be close by tomorrow." Ju-won said making all the staff cheered.

"Yeayy! You are the best boss," Chae-un shouted in excited.

"Please enjoy tonight dinner and your off day tomorrow. I'm fully aware that everyone of you had bring their plus one. Except for Joo right?" Ju-won looking at Joo in smirked.

"Fuck you boss!" She groaned.

"Hahahha. Chill Joo. Never mind, you are most welcome to be the third wheel with me and Heejin." Teased him again.

Joo not saying anything in replied beside she gave her middle finger to Ju-won. He laugh at Joo as he knows he won this fight already.

The bar will close at 8pm so that's mean Joo no need to sing for tonight which make her relieved since she are not in the mood for entertaining people.

By the time reached out to 730pm, Heejin was looking entered the bar with that big smiles and of course looking so gorgeous. Joo looked at her left where Ju-won had him jaw dropped. She's taking that opportunity to smack that older roughly at his shoulder to bring him back to reality.

"Auch!!! What the hell Joo!" He shout.

"Hahahhahahahhaha. Can't you see yourself in the mirror now! You are drooling bro!" She laughed almost rolling on the floor. Of coz on the other hand, happy for her revenge from this afternoon.