5. The known guest

Surprise, Double Update😉❤️

Sai's pov*

I almost made Sheera in 15 mins. I really wanted to taste how it is, but Balu kaka was still here. I can't eat in front of him. What if he told to my mother in law? I twisted my lips and took the bowl of Sheera and went outside towards dining table in the hall. I kept the bowl on dining table. No one was in hall.

I took it as opportunity and glanced around. I grabbed a spoon from table and took a spoon of Sheera. I was almost going to eat when I saw Virat was descending from the stairs while rolling up sleeves of his T-shirt above the elbows. I quickly put the spoon in bowl and looked here and there in nervousness.

"Good morning", He wished me after coming towards dining table.

"G.. Good morning..", I replied while smiling awkwardly. Glad, he didn't see me with spoon.

He passed a smile and pulled chair for himself . "Balu Kaka!!" He called him while sitting.

My father in law said while coming from behind, " Good Morning, everyone!"

"Good morning"
"Good morning"

I and Virat said at the same time. We glanced at each other. His parents chuckled at us. Balu kaka arranged the breakfast on the table and left from there.

My father in law also sat on the chair, In between, Me and Aai were serving the breakfast. I was serving to Baba and she was serving to her son.

She told to everyone, " Aaj, Sai ne special Sheera banaya hai!, Uski pehle rasoi hai na, aaj "

I smiled at her. I could feel my hu.. I mean Virat's gaze on me. I was getting butterflies in my stomach because of his gaze.

Baba said while smiling, " Arey waah, Hum bhi toh chakhe, Hamare bahu ke haath ka sheera!"

I got nervous, I didn't have any idea how is it?. I smiled a bit and served him in his plate. He ate a little bit and stared at me with nil expression.

I downcasted my eyes in embarrassment, I know that I might had done some mistake. I whispered while looking down,"I am sorry. Main accha Sheera nahi bana payi!"

I pressed my lips in guilt. My father in law told, "Accha nahi bana hai!"

I stared at him. He said while smiling, " Bahut accha bana hai, Sai. Thoda aur milega." I sighed in relief and quietly laughed at him and served him more.

Aai said while looking at me, " Arey Sai, jara apne patidev ko bhi toh serve karo, iska toh favorite hai.." I nodded and said, "Aai, aap bhi baithiye na!"

She denied, I forcefully made her to sit and served her too. Virat tapped his spoon on the plate, I stared at him with wide eyes. Literally, he is behaving like any child "I think you forgot to serve someone." He passed a fake smile.

Aai and Baba laughed at him, but it didn't affect him at all. Baba said while laughing, " Sai, Paroso is utaavle Bandar ko."

I giggled, went towards him and served him. While his gaze was fix on me, I don't know why his gaze also affect me this much, literally I'm getting goosebumps.

"Tum bhi baitho na!", Aai said. I was going to deny, but Virat said, "Haan Haan, sit here Sai!" I can tell by his voice that something is cooking in his mind. He was indicating the chair which was left to him. I replied, " No thanks!"

"Arey beta, baitho na. Khane ka maja na sabke sath aata hai", Baba said while smiling. I couldn't deny him. So, I sat on the left side chair of Virat and served for myself. His parents smiled at me and continued eating. I glanced at Virat confusely, he passed a mischievous grin. I decided to ignore his weird antics and to eat. I was going to take spoon.