22. Hidden talent

Virat's pov

I asked Sai what she wants to say but only I was able to hear from her side was her soft snores. Then, I realised that she had fallen asleep.

I shook my head at her. Sai, she had become very important part of my life, now! And she had also started understanding me. The way she understood me, today made me feel so good. I can feel that she's starting to trust me, I can feel that she's breaking that walls which she had created around her heart. She had definitely started to feel something for me. And I knew that unknown feelings will soon convert into the love.

Love, the only thing I wanted from her. I am waiting for that day, when she'll love me back. She didn't have any idea how much I love her.

I glanced at her and held her hand in mine. "Bohot pyar karta hu mai tumse Sai.. Bas ek sahi waqt ka intezar hai, jab yeh sari baatein mai tumhe keh saku.."

I left the her hand and laid on my side after turning lights off.

Next morning,
Sai's pov

I opened my eyes and woke up, I glanced around only to find myself alone in the room. Where had he gone? I heard the sound from washroom, he's inside. My sight fell on the clock and it was 8 and I am still on the bed, I'm becoming lazy day by day. But I am really bored today, I really want to sleep more. I looked towards washroom as I heard the sound of door. The biggest scream ever come from my throat as I saw Mr. Husband only in towel wrapped around waist. He stared at me with wide eyes and I closed my eyes with palms.

"Tum toh so rahi thi na?", He said while running towards cupboard.

"Haan, toh muze kya pata, ki aap aise nange bathroom se bahar aane wale hai.."I mumbled..

He walked towards me and removed my hands from face, Glad, he wore shirt. But he was looking nice shirtless, I mean hot, first time, I found him hot. He said," btw towel ke sath aaya tha mai! Tum aise chillayi jaise maine kuch bhi nahi pehna ho!"

I stared at him with narrow eyes and said, " Aapko sharam nahi aati, bathroom se bina kapdo ke bahar aate hai..Yeh toh mai thi isiliye sirf chillayi koi aur hota toh.."

"Koi aur kabhi nahi hota Sai.." he smiled at me and went towards washroom with his pant.

It took a minute to understand what he said. Koi aur kabhi nahi hota sunane me kitna accha lagta hai. But I really feel like he deserves someone better than me who will love him the way he wants. Literally I deserve an award for worst wife, don't I?

"Waise Mai soch raha tha, aaj kahi ghumne chale?" I heard his voice when he came out. I watched him with confused look. "Don't you have any work today?"

"That's why I am asking..", he replied.

"Not a bad idea, though.." I smiled.

"Lekin sham ko jayenge, It's too sunny outside nowadays.." I told..

"Ab summer mein garmi nahi hogi toh kya thandi hogi?", He laughed on his not so good joke. I stared at him with blank face and went inside washroom.

After getting ready, I went towards hall and looked at Mr. Husband with my jaw dropped open. Literally he's cooking. Ohh God! I thought he was lying that day that he used to make dinner by his own. But seriously he can cook. Really unbelievable, guys can cook also.

In childhood, I used to thought about marrying any chef or cook, So I don't need to worry about cooking. I brushed my thoughts and went towards him.

"Kya bana rahe hai?", I asked like a hungry child used to ask his mother what she is cooking.

"Aaloo Parathe!" He said while smiling. I gulped the saliva which formed in my mouth after hearing the name of dish. He was preparing dough by hands and I looked at him admiringly. Do you know when guys look cutest?
First, when they are sleeping and second one when they are cooking..

He stared at me and raised his eyebrows. I smiled and cleaned the flour from his forehead by my hand.

"Mai kuch help Karu?", I asked

"Waise toh zarurat nahi hai, lekin agar tumhara itna hi man hai toh sabji kaat do!" He pressed his lips.

I shook my head. After an hour he made that Parathe. And the condition of the kitchen he had made, I am going to tell him only to clean that after breakfast.

I helped him to take the dish at dining table. We sat while facing each other and served for ourselves. I made the roll of Paratha. He stared at me surprisingly. "Muze aise hi khana pasand hai." I told as I understood what he must be thinking. He nodded his head. "It's amazing! " I told after eating first bite. I saw satisfaction in his eyes.

I was busy in eating that tasty Paratha made by Mr. Husband, when he asked, "Waise, kal tum kuch kehna chahti thi na!" He asked. I remembered about that photo which I had seen in his study.

"Apke paas mere college time ki photo kaha se aayi?", I quickly asked. The colour left his face and he stuttered, "Tumhari college photo?"

I nodded, "Tumhe kaha mili?", He asked.

"Apke study room me, and itni purani photo? Apke paas aayi kaha se?"

He rubbed his forehead. "Bataiye na! Kisi ne di thi kya aapko?" I asked. He stared at me and said, "Nahi.. Woh.. mere paas pehle se thi.."

"Matlab?" I looked at him confusely.