30. jealousy

Sai's pov...

I am laughing like maniac from past 10 minutes. And he was only watching me with his blank face.

That look on his face made me to laugh more. I can't believe I have gotten such a naive husband who doesn't even know how to kiss. I controlled my laugh and looked at him who had become annoyed by my continuous laugh.

I pressed my lips while looking at my innocent hubby and again laughed out loud. He sighed and said annoyingly, "stop laughing, Sai.."

That only made me to laugh more. It's the best joy to see your husband annoyed and embarrassed in front of you. I kept my palm on mouth to control the laugh. He shook his head and turned to leave, I held his wrist and asked, " Apko sach me pata nahi hai?"

He rolled his eyes and I again started laughing. "Awww! You don't even know how to kiss,How can you be so innocent, Mr. Husband!! ", I pulled his cheeks while sweetly smiling at him..

"Though, I don't know how to kiss, but there're so many things which I definitely know.." He mumbled while encircling his hands around me. I narrowed my eyes at him, on which he nodded his head. I looked away.

" And about kiss, tum ho na! Sikha dena mujhe, I'm quick learner by the way!" The way he was teasing me while caging me between his arms, It was difficult to breath also in his warm hold. How does it feels when your husband asks you to teach him kissing..

Yahi din dekhna baki reh gaya tha! I thought in my mind, he was making me embarassed like this.

I looked down and whispered," I can't!"

"Kyu?"he lifted my chin up by his fingers. How can I teach him?

"Woh main..."I stuttered, as he blew on my face, I blinked my eyes. He brushed the strands behind my ear.

"Woh main kya Sai?", He raised his eyebrows, and pulled me close, making my heart to beat loudly. I kept my hands on his shoulders.

"How can I, Virat?", I mumbled and pleaded with my eyes to leave the topic. "Why can't you, Sai?", He asked.

I twisted my lips and looked away. Kaha fas gayi..

"Why don't you start teaching me from now?", He looked at me making me gulp the lump in my throat.

He held my chin lightly, I parted my lips to say something, but words aren't helping me now. He started to lean in, and I felt the nervousness ran through my veins. I closed my eyes instantly, when I found him too close.

"Don't ever tease me again!", I heard his voice. He slightly hit his forehead against mine and freed me.

I rubbed my forehead and looked at him with narrowed eyes, only to found him smiling mischievously.
.
.
In room
I stared at my phone, though my attention was on him. I glanced at him who was biting that pen which was in his hand while looking at me.

"Pen na likhne ke liye hoti hai, khane ke liye nahi! ", I mumbled while looking at my phone.

"It's my habit Sai.." I looked at him who opened the file while putting the pen down.

" We can change our habits, Mr. Husband!", I murmured.

"Go to sleep!" He said and faked smile.

"Meri marji!", I replied while keeping my phone aside.

"Din bhar wahi files padhke bore nahi hote kya aap?", I asked while looking at him.

He nodded his head in denial. "Waise when is the last hearing of this case?" I asked.

" Next week.." he replied and looked up from file.

"And how's all going on?", I asked.

" I guess, I can brought it in my side.." He whispered with slight smile on which I nodded while smiling.

"Mr. Husband, How is that Meera?", I asked and looked at the floor.

"She is good! Why are you asking?", He frowned in confusion.

"What is her age, by the way?", I asked while fidgeting with my fingers and glanced at him..

" She's around 26, 27 may be..", he replied while looking at me in confusion.

"How old is her child?" I again asked.

"3 years old..", he replied.

" I want to meet her.." I said, he frowned his brows and asked, "kyu?"

"Bas yuhi!", How can I tell him that she is giving me odd vibes. Her calls at early in the morning irks me. I smiled at him fakely who was looking at me with the detective sight.

"Woh ek aurat hi dusre aurat ka dard samajh sakti hai na, kya pata uska man halka ho jaye mujhse baat karke.." I said while laughing quietly.

He looked at me for a while and nodded his head and looked at the file.

I asked instantly, " kab mila rahe hai usse?"

"Something is burning, Sai.." He mumbled while flipping pages of the file.

"Nahi toh."

"I can smell..", he looked at me while getting up from his place and walked towards me. I tried to remember if I had switched off the gas or not.

I instantly woke up and ran out of the room while ignoring him. I went in kitchen and saw that I have already switched off the gas. I signed in relief.

"Kya jal raha hai, band toh kiya hai maine gas!", I looked at him who was coming here.

"Maine kab kaha kitchen mein kuch jal raha hai!", He mumbled and forwarded his hand dramatically. I slapped on his hand and refused to hold. I asked in annoyance, "toh kaha pr kya jal raha hai?"

He chuckled and said, "Tum jal rahi ho!"

Me and jealous? WTF. Yes, I'm somewhere jealous. But how did he know ? "I'm not jealous 😏" I smirked and folded my arms while looking away.

" Tum Meera se jal rahi ho! Isiliye uske bare me puchtachh chalu hai!, Am I right, Mrs Chavan?" He asked while raising his eyebrows.

I twisted my lips and looked at him, " listen Mr. Husband, I'm not jealous.."

"I can see that!", He whispered. "You need to check your eyes!", I replied and walked ahead.

"Waise Meera sundar hai!', I heard his whisper. How dare he to call her beautiful.. I clenched my fist.

"Woh ek bacche ki maa hai!", I replied while turning towards him.

"Toh?"

I gritted my teeth and walked towards him. "How dare you to call her pretty in front of me?", I held the collar of his shirt in my fist.

"Ab woh sundar hai toh hai.."

"Mujhse zyada?" I asked, he nodded his head and I slapped on his arm.

"You're such a lier! Abhi kya keh rahe the?Ki aap mujhse pyar karte hai! And now you're praising other woman in front of your wife?"

He pressed his lips and started laughing. I frowned, when he mumbled, " I was joking Sai. See you're really jealous of her.."

He again laughed and I rolled my eyes to hide that jealousy which was clearly visible on my face.

"I was lying. And for me, you're the most beautiful woman in my overall world!", He smiled at me and cupped my face which was all red bcoz of the anger and jealousy. But It didn't calm the anger rose inside me.

I faked smile and said, "You're sleeping here in hall,tonight.."