18. His lovely gesture

Sai's POV

I annoyingly woke up as the phone rang loudly. I grabbed the phone which was Virat's and saw Meera name flashed on the screen. It was 7 in the morning. I looked at Virat who was sleeping beside me, and shook him.

He immediately woke up and asked, "What happened?"

"Someone MeErA is calling you." I told him while showing him her name which was flashed on the screen.

He quickly grabbed the phone from my hand and called her back. I narrowed my eyes in astonishment. Who is this Meera and why she's calling him in the early morning. I stared at him, while clenching my teeth annoyingly.

" Don't worry! Everything will be fine." He told her and I eyed at him suspiciously.

"I will see you in the afternoon.." He said while my jaw dropped in surprise. I clenched my fist as I felt like something was burning inside me.

He ended the call and looked at me, confusely. I gulped my anger back and asked sarcastically, "Who is calling you at 7 in the morning?"

He gave a confused look and said, "Client hai!"

I felt relieved and shook my head at him. He lightly smiled, I looked at his tired eyes and said, "I think, you haven't had enough sleep.."

He looked at me and nodded while smiling. "So, sleep for sometime..", I told while keeping hand on his hand.

He kept his hand on mine and said, " Ab neend nahi aayegi Muze!"

I nodded in understanding and took my hand backward while he looked at me for a while. I smiled slightly and walked into the washroom after grabbing my clothes.

I came out of the washroom and stood in front of mirror. I heard the door of washroom closed when he went inside. I got ready and walked out of the room to prepare something for breakfast.

Pov ends

Virat came out of the washroom and glanced at clock. There are still 2 hours for the time of court's first hearing.

He combed his hairs while looking at himself in the mirror and walked out of the room.

Sai passed her pretty smile after seeing him coming in the hall. He smiled back and sat down on the couch.

He stared at his wife who was preparing breakfast. She's too much smart, She had already tied her hairs.
Usually girl looks beautiful in open hairs, but about Sai. She looks pretty in tied hairs too..

He smiled and shook his head..

"Viraatt!!" He heard the loud yet excited voice from outside.

"Someone is calling you..", Sai said to him..

Virat stood up and ran towards the door while smiling. He opened the door and welcome his dearie Aunty with a wide smile..

"Kya beta, Wapas aaya aur Muze bataya bhi nahi."

He smiled and said, "Raat Ko der se aye the, Isiliye bataya nahi."

"Haye!! Virat Puttar, kitni pyari chamak aayi hai chehre pr.." She said while smiling at him.

"Shadi ka asar hai, hain na?", She raised her eyebrows.

He looked away in shyness and said, "Aayiye na andar.."

She chuckled and came inside and asked excitedly, "Apni biwi ko toh laya hai na muzse milane?" He smiled and nodded.

"Woh Sai hai..", He said while looking at Sai who was in kitchen. Sai confusely stared at the lady who was with him.

Virat called her towards them. She came towards them while slightly smiling.

"Haye badi Soni kudi hai..", lady cupped Sai's face and smiled at her.

Virat saw her confused and told, "Maine tumhe kal jis aunty ke bare mein bataya tha na, yahi hai woh, Simmi aunty."

Sai remembered and asked her, "Aap hi inhe breakfast ke liye tiffin bhejti thi na?"

The lady smiled and nodded, "That's so sweet of you, Aunty.", Sai smiled at her and held her hand.

"Haan, ab toh Muze tiffin bhejne ki zaroorat nahi hai, tu Jo aagai hai.", She said while smiling.

"Lekin aapke jaisa khana nahi bana sakti woh.", Virat said to her while eyeing at Sai, she narrowed her eyes.

That lady chuckled and shook her head. She forwarded bunch of rose flowers at them and said, "Congratulations! Tumhare shadi mein nahi aa payi, isiliye chhota sa tofa tumhari aunty ki taraf se.."

"Iski kya zaroorat hai?", Virat said while tilting his head.

"Rakh lo, Maine pyar se laye hai." She said while looking at him and Sai.

He smiled and took the flowers from her hand on which the lady kindly smiled.

"Rab tohanu hamesha khush rakhe!", She smiled and kept her hand on their heads, blessing them.

"Chalo chalti hu mai..", She said.

"Aur agar tumhe kisi bhi cheej ki zaroorat ho, toh befikar bata dena, muze!" She told to Sai on which she nodded while smiling.

The lady left from there. Virat kept the flowers on the table when Sai said, "How sweet and kind she is!" She really liked her sweet nature. Virat shook his head and picked one rose from bunch.

Sai's POV

I saw him staring at the roses while smiling. Did I ever said, He has such a pretty smile. I glanced at him one more time and turned to go to the kitchen.

I felt his grip on my wrist. The next moment, my hairs fell over my shoulder, I instantly turned at him as he opened my hairs. "Ar.."

He held the rose near my lips, and the words stuck in my throat.

He held my other hand in his and brought above and caressed the back of my hand with his thumb. I could only able to feel his intense gaze upon me and the soft petals of rose were touching my skin and it feels soothing.

"Khoobsurat ho tum, Is phool ki tarah.
Aankhe hai tumhari, moti ki tarah.."

I looked at him with light smile.

"Chehak hai tum mein chidiya ki,
Mehek hai tum mein is gulaab ki.." He stared at the rose and slightly tapped the flower on my cheeks. I parted my lips, but nothing came from them.My gaze went down and I blushed heavily.

I leaned my head on his shoulder while closing the eyes. The lines He had uttered a while ago will always remain in my heart. I had captured them for forever. He waved my hairs back and whispered in my ears, "Can I give you a gift?"

I moved back and smiled while shaking head. He smiled at me and I saw his both hands cupping my face, a confused look came on my face. I watched him slowly leaning towards me, inching closer and closer. My heart stared to race rapidly in my chest, palms starting to feel slightly sweaty. I was scared and nervous on the thought of him kissing me. When he came to only a few inches away from my face, I closed my eyes.