26. Ignored

Sai's pov

It's 8 o'clock, everything had become dark outside. And there's no sign of him. No msg, no call, atleast he should inform me where was he going. But no, he didn't even tell the time when he'll come back. Arey, he didn't even glance at me.

Had he left me here alone?
How could you think like this Sai? My mind scolded me.

Then what should I think, he hasn't returned home, it's been hours. No, he's not that cruel that he'll leave me, afterall I am his wife, his responsibility.

Have you ever considered him as your husband? My lips parted on the question which came in my mind. I had never considered him as husband. I had always behaved with him like any friend,very friendly.

Finally,my wait came to an end. the door bell rang, and I literally ran to open the door. I quickly opened it and found him busy on call. He walked straight inside, again without even looking at me.

I don't know why I am feeling hurt. But it really hurts when someone for whom you are waiting from so long ignores you on your face.

I slammed the door loudly and turned to look at him.

"Kya baat kar raha hai, yarr!" He laughed while sitting on the couch. I literally want to throw a flower pot on his face.

I calmed down my anger and walked towards him.

"Where were you?" I asked while standing in front of him.

"You are very lucky, Shivam!" He smiled while looking away.

"I asked where were you?" I again asked extra sweetly while coming in front of his sight.

"Phir kya kiya tune?", He asked his friend.

I clenched my jaw and grabbed that phone from his hand. I cut the call and looked at him. Finally he looked at me. But As far as I know his face isn't like this, Is he looking at me in anger?

I gulped and asked hesitantly, "Where were you, Mr. Husband?" First time I felt like I am standing in front of that lion whose prey had been snatched.

"It's none of your business." He said coldly.

"But atleast you should inform me, I was getting worried for you." I replied.

He just rolled his eyes and looked away. Isn't he acting weird all of sudden? His behaviour had changed fully. I took a deep breath and said calmly, "Leave it, You might be hungry. Let's have dinner together."

"I have already had my dinner." He replied and went towards room. My eyes went wide. He didn't even tell me about it.

"You didn't even bother to tell me, Mr. Husband?" I asked him from behind with tear pooled eyes.

"You should not care for me, Sai. And don't call me Mr. Husband, when you don't consider me that!" He replied without turning and went ahead.

I can't believe, it's him. He was not like this. His phone vibrated in my hand as I saw his client Meera was calling him. I threw that phone on couch and went to have dinner. Why should I stay hungry, when he doesn't care at all.

After eating, I went to the room, only to find him going outside with pillow. Why is overreacting this much? Isn't he stretching this matter?

"You aren't going anywhere" I held his wrist his way.

"Don't argue with me, I have work early in the morning. Let me sleep peacefully!" He said and walked out of the room, after freeing his hand from my grip. I kept looking at him. Why? Virat Why are you behaving like this? I am just thinking like it's any bad dream, but it's not. It's really happening.

I walked towards bed and sat down. How can I sleep here alone, when he's not beside me. Tears found their way through my eyes and I let them flow.

Next morning,

My sleep disturbed with the sound of alarm clock.
"Turn off that alram Virat.", I murmured in half sleep. It was continuously ringing, I woke up annoyingly and looked beside to find the side empty. I realised that I was alone sleeping here.

I turned that alarm off and walked towards the hall. There he is sleeping on the couch. I walked towards him without doing any noise.

"You're changed!" I whispered lowly while looking at him him. I saw he was going to open his eyes. I walked back to the room and rushed into the washroom.

After getting freshen up, I sat down in front of dressing table. I held my nuptial chain and looked at that only to remind his face. By pushing the door, he really came and caught my sight through the mirror. I changed my sight, looked at my reflection and wore that chain hurriedly which got stuck in my hairs. I tried to free my hair from that. I pulled my hairs which were only getting tangled in that.

Literally, I don't have any hope that he'll help me, nor I want him to help. I looked at him through mirror who was rolling his eyes. I smirked and tried to free by myself. He very well knows that he only can help me. But for him his ego and attitude matters the most, I guess.

I watched him walking towards me, ànd stopped behind me. I rolled my eyes afterall he isn't only one who has attitude. I also have attitude that too of high levels.

He rubbed his forehead and held my hands. I frowned my brows and stood up to leave. "I don't need anyone's help.!" I mumbled. He forcefully stopped me and turned me towards the mirror.

"I can see that! how are you pulling your own hairs" he faked smile.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at our reflection. We look very good together, I thought while looking at us.

He freed my hairs which were stuck in the chain. He held the chain in his hand and glanced at me via mirror. I shuddered because of his intense gaze. I gulped while looking down, he released deep breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine. His fingers moved from my nape and sided the hairs aside. I clenched the dress tightly in my fist.

I felt nuptial chain around my neck and looked above only to find myself alone, I touched the chain and turned behind. I heard the sound of closing washrooms door.