20. First argument.

Sai's POV

I came out from his study room as I was confused and surprised more than that I was shocked by finding my photo in his study room that too college time's photo. Did anyone give him that photo?

No, I don't think anyone had given him this picture. Confused by these thoughts, I again went inside study. I tried to find some information. I opened the drawer and saw our reception party's photo which was taken while we were dancing. I stared at the photo for while and again checked the drawer. Nothing was in that.

I searched the whole room but only able to find that two photos. Confused with everything, I walked out of the room and decided to directly ask him about that photo.

I made dinner and went to sit on the couch. I was waiting for his arrival. An hour went but there was no sign of him. Finally the sound of doorbell fell on my ears and I released a deep breath. I went to open the door and saw him outside. He was looking quite tired. He walked inside without even looking at me. And my jaw dropped in shock.

Literally He ignored me on my face and here I was waiting for him from so long. I slammed the door loudly and went towards him who was rubbing his forehead while sitting on couch.

I wasn't able to wait to know about the mystery behind that picture.

"Mujhe aapse kuch pucchna hai.." I said firmly while looking at him.

"Sai, hum baad mein baat karenge.." He said coldly while resting his head on couch.

" Nahi Mujhe Abhi baat karni hai.."I said adamantly as I wasn't able to wait to know about that photo.

"Hum baad mein baat karte hai.."He said while closing eyes.

" Arey!! Mujhe Abhi baat karni hai, Kuch pucchna hai mujhe Aap se..! kab se intezaar kar rahi thi main aapke aane ka."

He got up from there suddenly.

"Tumhe ek baar kaha hua samajh nahi aata kya? Maine kaha na mujhe tumse KOI BAAT NAHI KARNI!!!" I almost stared at him with wide eyes as he suddenly raised his voice..

I really hate when someone shout on me for no reason. My eyes watered with tears. "FINE! Mat kariye baat.. Mai bhi koi mari nahi jaa rahi hu aapse baat karne!"

I turned away and gulped back the tears. I heard his foot steps, I looked behind and watched him going to the room.

I sat down on the couch and a sob escaped from my lips. He shouted at me without any reason. No-one had shouted at me till now not even my parents. How could he raise his voice like this. My eyes watered and I wiped the tears which rolled down my cheeks.

I really don't want to talk to him now. I went to the kitchen and served the food for myself. I walked towards dining table and sat on the chair while keeping the plate on the table.

I stared at the plate of food for long time while thinking about the argument. My sight went towards the bedroom, I covered that plate of food with another plate and got up from there. I ain't feelings like eating too.

I went towards the bedroom in anger and pushed the door before walking inside. There he was sitting on the bed. He had changed his clothes. I twisted my lips and looked at him who was engrossed in his deep thoughts. I just can't understand what happened to him suddenly, His mood was well in the morning.

I looked at him carefully and my steps automatically went towards him. By the sounds of my anklets, He looked up at me with the eyes which were red, tired, hurt, upset various emotions, which I failed to read outside. I was only thinking about of asking about that photo and I literally didn't notice how tired and stressed he was.

He looked down and rubbed his temple with fingers. I sighed on my stupidity. What a wife I am? I was just unable to see this stressed and tensed face of him.

I pressed my lips and sat down beside him on the bed. I held his hand gently in mine, only to find him looking at me with his watered eyes. A sharp breath escaped from his lips and he leaned his head on my shoulder. I slowly rubbed his back with my other hand. My eyes brimmed, I pressed my lips while closing eyes.

He slowly moved back after few seconds and mumbled while holding my hands, "I'm sorry for shouting at you

He slowly moved back after few seconds and mumbled while holding my hands, "I'm sorry for shouting at you.."

"I am sorry for not understanding you, Virat. How could I fail to see the hurt and pain in these eyes of yours", I whispered with my shaking voice.

"It's not your fault, Sai. Everything is seeming complicated related to that case.. seems like everything is going out of my hands. I am feeling like I will lose it." He shook his head while looking down.

"It was just first hearing. You have still time to bring the case at your side, Virat.." I told calmly and he stared at me.

"Everything will be fine..I am sure you will be successful. I believe you! " I said while smiling at him and tightly held those hands of his.

He lightly smiled in return like he really wanted to hear these words. And I also didn't say this just to comfort him, I said all these because I know he can win this case with his ability. I have trust on him.

Trust! Really I am trusting him? I know that my trust has been broken once, still I am trusting this guy! I don't know why but I tried a lot to not trust anyone. But He, Mr. Husband had made me to trust once again. And I accept that he had earned my trust.

I broke the chain of my thoughts and wrapped my hands around him, when he hugged me. Really the warmth of his hug was making me feel like to forget the overall world and be with him like this forever. I clutched his shirt from backside and nuzzled my face in his neck while closing eyes only to feel the hug becoming more intense and tighter.

My grip on his shirt became tighter, as my lips came in contact with his neck, releasing a warm breath on his neck, I pressed my lips on his skin. He tilted his head in other direction, and his hands slowly moved down from my back to my waist. Physical intimacy between us was raising and I wasn't in state of understanding it.

His hands grabbed my waist lightly when I realised where this all is going towards. I moved back instantly and got up from there. I looked here and there while fidgetting with my fingers. I was feeling very awkward about whatever I had done. Brushing my hairs beside ear, I walked out of the room.

*******************

Watch that beautiful VM which I had added above.. literally their chemistry is suberbb...❤️