Chapter 1- Intro

"Hey, Today's date is 23 December 2015. It was my birthday and dear diary you know what, a student of mine confessed his love to me. I know it's funny how he told me that he could do anything for me...

It was 10 am when I went to take psychology class of B section students, high school. When I was on my way, I came across many other teachers and students wishing me since it was my birthday. "Happy birthday sam!" Miss pear wished me. She is actually a kind person, she is my Co teacher. She is nice and respectful, 3 years older than me. Oh yeah I, I'll turn 25 today. Wohoo!

I entered the class, it was silent. Wow. This was the first time when the class was totally tranquil. It didn't seem so good since it wasn't usually like this.

"Good morning sir." they greeted me so I nodded with a weird smile on my face because I was shocked by their sudden respective behaviour. "Is there something wrong?" I asked with hesitation.

Suddenly all the students started applauding. I thought they were going to wish me happy birthday or may be throw me a surprise party. But what happened was totally unexpected. I saw one of my students approaching me with a bunch of flowers in his hands. He was Peter. A handsome, pretty intelligent, tall, popular student of mine. He understood psychology well since he scored above 95 always, the topper of high school. Everyone liked him. I liked him too but not in romantic way.

He approached me, everyone was applauding. He had a beaming and positive smile on his face. He extended the flowers towards me and bent down on his knees, "Sir, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked without any hesitation. He was too straight forwarded wasn't he? I Never expected that. Everyone was applauding. When I turned my face right, I saw other teachers standing at the door applauding in happiness and hopes." What's happening?" I was confused. I didn't know how to respond Peter since he was still young, 19 years old and 6 years younger than me. "I-" I remained silent and kept looking away.

Everyone thought that it was a yes and started cutting cake. "What?" may be i gave everyone wrong hopes. Why is Peter blushing? No wait! Why is he red? Shit. I f*cked it up!!