Chapter - 11

After ending the call, I looked at Mark who still seemed to be calm. "I'm... Sorry.." I apologised on Peter's behalf but Mark just shook his head and smiled. "Don't say that little one. I'm sleepy." he yawned.

I nodded. "Sure. Let me take you to your room." I replied and stood up. He stood up while smiling and followed me upstairs.

"Here." we went inside the guest room in my house. I was standing at the door. "Well. If you need anything. You can just tell me." "Right." he replied and smiled.

Saying this I went from there downstairs. I was about to enter my room. Suddenly the house bell rang. Oh who would be it? I sighed and went to check.

Shit. It's Peter. How do I respond him now?

I still had to open the door for him, so I did. "Peter?" I hesitated. He looked angry. He checked me from top to bottom to make sure if I was fine and secure. I don't know why yet. "What happened?" I asked.

He closed the door and went inside. "Where's he?" Peter asked. "P'sam! I asked where is that creep?"

"Creep?" Are you insane Peter. Just what did he call Mark. This was making me angry now. "Can you low your voice!" after all I am peter's teacher, he should show me some respect.

"Why don't you understand? He's not a good guy around you!" Peter shouted. What did he mean? It means he really knows Mark. Or may be he misunderstood something? I don't know. "Can you lower your voice bit!" I replied.

It was useless and late now. Because Mark had heard everything and was standing looking at us. I was so worried that it might have hurt him.

"Mark." I didn't know what to do. I was so confused.

"So. There you are." Peter yelled. Why? I don't know. Mark came downstairs. He still looked calm.

"Why are you here?" Peter asked Mark and moved towards him. Did something happen between them before?

"You still remember me?" Mark asked and smiled. What? So they did know each other. How? I don't know.

"I asked why are you here?" Peter repeated. He looked angry. Mark laughed. "You know that too." he replied. Why was he laughing? I literally don't know why. Huh!

"Get out of here." Peter yelled. Wht did he say? Get out? Did he really forget whose house this was. "Peter! It's enough. Go back right now." I came in between them. I had to. This was enough. Peter had no right to speak like that to my old friend like this.

Peter looked upset. "P'sam! You may not remember or have realised. But I do." He touched my shoulders and told me to keep quiet. But why would I?

"No. Please go back." I wasn't going to keep quiet.

"P'sam?" Peter looked really upset and worried. But why? I don't know. Mark smirked.

"I'll not let you do anything to him!" Suddenly Peter grabbed Mark with his collar. What is he doing. "Peter! Stop it!" I pushed him away. "Get out right now!!" I shouted. I couldn't control anymore.