Chapter - 6 🔞

After an hour, we arrived at our destination. Peter took me somewhere I never visited even in my life. Wow. It was so beautiful. The place was decorated so well as if Peter decorated it himself. He carried me out of the car. "You really don't have to carry me everywhere.." I said quitely in his embrace but he only smiled and didn't say anything.

He made me sit on a chair which was beautiful decorated. "Its so beautiful." I ended up praising it since it was actually so admirable. Wait. Was it a date or my birthday present?

"I love you p'sam." he said as he extended something towards me. It was like a locket. It looked so beautiful. It must have a real diamond grave on it. Shit. I didn't want that expensive gift from him. When I took look at it carefully, it was just a half heart. Where was the other half? Was he giving me a broken locket? Lol.

Then he took out another half of it and wore it himself. He said, "You're my other half for me. I may not be your other half for you but I know i will be soon." he smiled and tied the locket on my neck. "You... shouldn't give me this expensive gift. Peter." I said.

"You're way more expensive than that. I got you, now I'm the richest man on this whole planet. You're so precious p'sam." he said and kissed my hand. What? Was I this precious to him? I'll cry I guess. I took the wine glass in front of me and finished it in one go. " Don't drink more than your tolerance. " he said, he sounded worried.
"Don't worry. I can tolerate it."

But shit, I already feel drunk. I was too happy that I finished the whole bottle. After all it was birthday. But wait, why wasn't Peter drinking? Did he not like it? "Drink. Drink..." I said as I extended the bottle towards him. He finished the whole bottle but still looked stable unlike me. Why? Was he used to it? Ah! He must be a very bad boy. He looked stable too after having sex with me. Was he used to it too? I wonder. I guess I wasn't his first then. Ah! It hurts.

"Let's go home. You look really drunk." he said as he carried me again. "Stop carrying me! I'm not a baby anymore! I'm... I'm... 25 now!" I was so drunk that I started counting 25 with my fingers. Shit it must be embarrassing but he smiled as if it was cute. He took me home.

What a beautiful surprise it was.

He carried me in his arms and took me to his room right away. I was drunk, too much but he looked stable. Ah..it annoyed me a lot!

He laid me on the bed and removed my shoes so that I could lay on bed comfortably. I don't know why but I pulled him towards me. He was laying on me. Suddenly I felt something big touching me on my thighs. I looked down and found out what it was. Oh... That his dragon but it didn't look hard. Why? Wasn't he horny to see me drunk. Wasn't I alluring? Wasn't I seducing him? Have he had better than me? Ah.

I pulled him closer. His hands were on the bed pinning me. In between his hands, was me. His face was so closer to me that I could not help. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and moved my head closer to him. I pouted but he moved back. "What are you doing?" I shouted and pulled him closer. Finally I succeeded in kissing him. I wasn't satisfied yet. I wanted more. I wanted to please him so that I would be his best.

I kissed him. But he didn't look hard yet. Why? Whyyy? I was definitely letting him suck my tongue or anything he wanted. Or may be I would suck? I don't know. Suddenly he looked activated again. I was drunk, so may be he should be taking advantage of me? Or.. I don't know.

He came closer to me and put his hands behind my head and started kissing me. It felt so good and pleaserable. I was responding him, it made him happy may be? But why wasn't he hard!!?

I pushed him away and removed my shirt in a seducing way but he still didn't look hard. Shit why? I pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around his neck. "How would it feel if I served you?" I whispered in his ear. Finally this moved him. Was this alluring? He pushed me and pinned me on the bed. His hands were on my wrists. He kissed me and was sucking my tongue and lips, making all wet. He gulped my saliva and licked my lips. Then he slightly approached to my heck anx started kissing it. I moaned, "Ah
.. Hh..." he was sucking my neck, leaving a hickey there. I smiled because it felt ticklish. Haha