Chapter - 8

Sexy? How? Wait...... I think I do remember something now. So what happened was..

It was late at night. I was drunk so I pulled N'Peter towards me. "Peter. Peter... You're my student." I smiled. He nodded. "Stupid student." I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What do you mean?" he asked. I looked at him and replied with a disappointed face. "Soon the day will come when you will realise that confessing your love for me was a big mistake you made because you'll find the right one for you."

"You're the right one for me." he said immediately and hugged me. What? Why? He still thinks that I'm the one for him. Why?

"Really?" I said as I beamed. I pouted and tried to kiss him but he moved back. Why??? Isn't this what he wanted? "Why are you moving your head back? Come closer. I love you." I said as I tried to pull him closer but he refused and stood up escaping from my embrace.

"You are drunk right now. I'll get you some water to sober up." he said and took his leave from there. Whyy? I was giving him the love he wanted but he still refused? Really an idiot. He came back with the glass of water. I didn't let it go like this. I waved at him." Stop there. Peter... Do you know who is the best dancer in the WHOLE universe?" I said.

"Who?" he asked and out the glass on table. I laughed, "That's me." I pointed my index finger at me and started applauding. Peter laughed. May be he found me cute or I don't know. "Okay okay." he said as he laughed.

"You don't believe?" I said and pouted. Then I thought of proving my talent. But it was getting so hot so I unbuttoned my shirt and smiled. I was drunk and was on the bed. I bit my lips and laid down on the bed by lifting my back/ass a little too upwards. Peter looked stunned. Yeah. That's what I wanted. But wait. Why were his ears and cheeks red? Was he blushing? Whatever it might be. I really loved this look on his face. So I lifted my ass upwards more and smirked.

Peter was coming closer and then gently pushed me on the bed. "Teacher. You're so pretty." he whispered in my ear. Was he getting hard? I loved it. I actually wanted him to get hard. But why? Shit. I don't know but I wanted to please him.

I pulled him closer in hopes that he'd kiss me but no. He didn't. 😑

He just laughed and kissed me on forehead. "You're drunk that's why behaving like this. I know that you still don't love me. It's okay. Teacher, take your time, I won't force you. After all you're a teacher and I'm your student. I can understand your feelings." he said. The face he had looked disappointed. He smiled and moved back. After that he gave me the glass if water and covered me with the blanket..

Shit. So this was what actually happened and not what I saw in dream. Shit. That dream was the dirtiest dream I ever had in my whole life. Shit!!!

So.. Peter is this gentle in reality. I kept hugging him. So he hugged me back.

After that, we went to the school. "Do you want me to carry you?" he said as he smiled at me. I thought he was joking but the looks he had on his face was telling something else. "No.. It's okay." I said and smiled back. He nodded. "I see then."

From there, I took my leave and went to the staffroom. Peter went straight to his classroom. The moment when he entered his class, everyone was applauding for him. "Wow Peter. You finally got yoir love." "I know right. Peter I praise your guts." all of his friends were happy for him, so we're his classmates. Except one boy, who was jealous of him because Peter was an intelligent student. Whom almost every teacher favoured.

The boy who was jealous of Peter was Khun. He was also intelligent but not as Peter. He clenched his fist because everyone was praising Peter. He stood up in anger and went out of there. "You wait and see what I'll do." he said.

From there, Khun went right to an empty classroom and made a call to someone. The person picked the call. "Hello?" he said.

"P'mark. You and I, we both hate Peter. Don't we?" Khun said. The person on call replied, "Yes. I do and I've got my reasons."

Khun nodded. "I know. I've got too. Also, you owe me a lot. This is the time for you to pay for it." he replied. "I see, then I'll fly to Bangkok tomorrow." the person said and ended the call.