Chapter - 17

The next morning was like the same, waking up, taking bath and leaving to school.

Author's pov-

Sam really thinks that everything was normal but no. Something strange was going to happen with him. Something big was being planned behind his back. He didn't even know.

Back to sam's pov-

Well. Something spe was today. Today, Peter was going to be batched as the president of school. Thun was really jealous of him. because Peter was the son of school's sponsor. So he thought that school was being partial towards him. But no, the truth wasn't this. Peter was actually deserving and capable. But some couldn't digest it.

Thun was still a kid after all, he would understand some say that everything that matters is hard word.

"Congratulations Peter!" I said and congratulated him. He's so happy today. Me too. I love it when he's happy. I think i should soon tell him about my true feelings and stop teasing him anymore. So yes. Tomorrow would be the day!

I want to get drunk tonight. Peter's father called him home, so he left after giving me a big hug and a kiss. I'd definitely tell him tomorrow that how much I love him. Yes.

"Drink Mark. Let's get drunk tonight!" I said. "Yes!" he said and finished the bottle.

After some hours, I was really drunk. Really really drunk. That I needed to go home immediately or else I could pass out in the bar. So mark took me home.

He drove the car for me and carried me inside. What's he doing? Why is he carrying me in bridal style? What's wrong with him? "Put me... down!" u shouted in drunk but he didn't listen to me. He took me to the bed and laid me on it. Wait. Why is he removing his shirt? It's going all blurry! I rub my eyes but still fail to be conscious.

Shit. I passed out.

The next morning.

Wth- why is it mark laying beside me on the bed? I looked at the clock, it's 7 am in the morning

Why is Mark naked and not wearing anything. I checked my clothes, I was all dressed up but why was I in his arms??  He smiled, "Good morning. Sam." he said. What?? I can't understand.

Suddenly someone opened the door. Shit! Why us Peter here?! I don't get it! Oh! I forgot I gave gin the spare keys.

The moment he saw me in mark's arms, he couldn't hold back. He immediately walked inside and started punching Mark straight on his face. What's happening? They're fighting. I hurriedly jumped off bed and stopped Peter from doing so. "Peter! Stop it!!" he still didn't stop.

After such a long fight, they finally stopped. Peter was, really angry. He looked furious as if he could murder Mark. But the way I felt, I really could tell that Mark did not do anything to me. But waking beside him was really horrible to me. I was scared for a moment as well, could understand Peter's feelings as his point of view. Uh!

Peter grabbed my hand and took me from there and went straight to his home.

He carried me inside and started giving me bath. He turned on the shower. "Where did he touch you?" he said. His eyes looked really furious.

"Don't worry Peter.... He.. He didn't do anything." I tried to tell the truth but he wasn't ready to listen.

He threw the shower pipe aggressively on the floor. "You really didn't realise back then but i did. You may not remember but I do. Every second he looked at you with his dirty eyes, and tried to do something bad to you. I've protected you every single time. You do not realise. Do you?"

"Did you ever notice me in the football club?" he shouted at me. What is he saying. I don't understand. Durty eyes? Who? Mark? What is Peter talking about! Notice him in the football club?

"What.... do you mean!" I asked him.

"Back then, when he used to stare only at your back. You didn't realise. But i pushed him away and protected you." Peter replied.

"All of his intensions he tried to attempt so that, he could do something painful to you

"All of his intensions he tried to attempt so that, he could do something painful to you. I've destroyed every single plan of him. You never realised. Did you?"