Chapter 2 - 🔞

Everyone was drinking champaign. Why? Isn't that my birthday? Wasn't it me who was confessed? Then why were the ones celebrating while I was confused. "Peter.." I called him in hopes to explain everything. I couldn't let my silence ruin our teacher student relationship. Also, I don't think I'm gay.

Peter turned and looked at me. He came closer to me. Gosh! I never realized he was this tall. He must be 6'2 while I'm only 5'8 Hah!

"Hm?" he smiled. "Peter listen.." I tried to explain everything while smiling so that I won't look rude. But he definitely misunderstood me. Because he suddenly grabbed my hand and took me out of there. Everyone started hooting as they saw Peter grabbing me out if there. "Peter!?" I called but he seemed to not be able to hear me.

He took me in a class room and locked it. I was shocked and confused. A little bit scared as well because his ears were looking so red and he was panting. "What happened Peter? Did I make you anger somehow?" I asked, may be I offended him.

He came closer to me and grabbed me by my waist. Shit! He pulled me closer and whispered something in my ear. "If you were a biology teacher, may be you would understand better that I'm seduced and hard, not angry." Why is he telling this to his teacher? Oh. I totally forgot, he loves me. Shit. I'm in trouble I guess.

I looked around me, there was no way to escape so I let it go like this.

He smirked at me, as he stared at me, he gulped and looked at my lips as if he was a hung yu and thirsty lion wishing to hunt his prey. I tried to get his grip lose. But i failed. His grip got stronger and suddenly he pushed his lips into mine. Oh shoot! I'm really in trouble. He started sucking my lips, ah! It hurts. Since it's my first kiss. Physically as well as internally it hurts that my first kiss is a boy! Ah!

He was sucking and biting my lips, I was too shocked when he moved his tounge inside my mouth and stared sucking my tongue. Wait, I didn't resist, I am letting him.... do this with me? I'm letting my student do this with me! Shit! I am probably the worst teacher.

Suddenly he moved his head away and smirked while staring at my lips. "Tasty!" he whispered. I closed my eyes because I couldn't bear with this anymore. He laughed and kissed me again. My tongue is all wet now.

Suddenly he pushed me on the table and stares unzipping his pants. "What!" I was too scared but couldn't resist. Why? I don't know.

He removed my clothes, oh gosh! Why the fck am I naked in front of my student? The way he stared at my body was making me more embarrassed.

Suddenly he pinned me on the table and took his big dragon out. Wait! It was bigger than mine. What? How?

He spread my legs, my thighs were on his shoulder. Why? I don't get it.

I closed my eyes again. He whispered something in my ear. If I heard right he said, "Are you ready?" I couldn't understand at that time e that what he meant and nodded unknowingly. He smiled. When he smiled, he looked quite handsome. I was too focused on admiring his handsome face being so close to me.

When suddenly I felt a sudden force push beneath my stomach. I was moved by it. It was painful. Was it his big dragon? No wait, was his doing that to me?

My hands were on his strong naked chest. It was muscular. But i didn't gave time to see it clearly.

All the lain caught my attention. Why was I moving up and dow7, up and down, up and down slowly slowly. So was he.

I kept feeling something big inside me again and again going deeper and deeper. I was panting and moaning. Sweat was forming all over my forehead. He was moaning too. Peter spread my legs more and took his big dragon out. It was painful. I thought it was all.

But then I realised that it was just a trailer and nothing else.

Suddenly i felt his big dragon pushed inside me. It moved him. "Ah!" I screamed as I grinned my teeth. His strong hands were wrapped around my thin waist. He smirked. It scared me. He was digging his dick inside my asshole deeper and deeper. "Ah! Peter!.... Hhh.... Ahh.... S...stop...hhh.." I was moaning. But he didn't stop and kept speeding up.

"Ah.. Hh..." I bit my lips. I shouldn't have done that I guess, it allured him more. Peter smirked and started kissing me. He was sucking my tongue, making it all wet. "Hmm.. Hmp..." he swallowed my saliva as if it was so favourable.

Suddenly I felt some sudden force. He was thrusting. Yes.

I screamed, "Ahh!" I hit my lips because it was too painful like hell. He was thrusting and I was moving up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down faster. "I'm going to cum." he said. He was panting and sweating as if it took so much energy for him to fck me.

"Ah! Fuck you Peter!" he was going too deep inside me. I felt all wet inside my asshole. It was obvious since he was cuming hard. "Ah.. Hh.." I moaned.

He was cuming while his fingers were playing with my nipples.

No! I was letting him...... toy with me!.... Fuck!

It was so painful yet pleasurable. I started feeling it too that I screamed, "Fuck me Peter. Fuck me harder and deeper!"