Chapter - 4

Where was he taking me? "Where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me and replied, "Well. To my apartment." what? Why? No!

"Why??" I asked. He laughed, "Don't worry I won't do anything to you. I'll just give you a bath and then take you to a present." he smiled. What? Give me a bath? I mean.. I do can bath myself. Was he babying me? Ah! This is embarrassing. I'm his teacher, not him.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at his apartment. Ah! Wait. It's so big. Does he live here alone? Or is his family inside? No wait. How can I enter in if there's his family? No. Shit. I can't even stand properly at the moment. I stayed in the car. He opened the door and asked dme to get out but I shook my head. "No. I won't."

"Why?" he asked politely. I shook my head, "I just can't!" I replied and looked away. Suddenly I felt a hand under my ass. What the hell? What was he thinking of doing again? What was he gonna do? I turned my head and looked at him. "You-" I was ready to slap him. Oh shit. He was carrying me. But wait! Why on his shoulder? His family will definitely find it weird! No!

I punched on his shoulders, "Don't carry me! You evil!" I shouted but it was me who felt a sudden smack on my ass. What? I was too shocked to hit hit anymore.

He laughed and took me inside his apartment. I definitely was gonna be embarrassed again. Does he even love me?

Wait, why isn't there anyone inside? I wondered. I worked my head a little and took look around me, there was literally no one. Wait. Does he really love alone in such a big house? Lol. I cant.

Where was he taking me? Shit he took me in his room. "Okay. Now stop carrying me." I said but he again smacked on my ass. Shit. What does he think he was doing?

He opened the door of a room, shit was it his bathroom? No. Why are we here?

Oh. I remember now. He told me that he would give me bath.

He removed my cloth. Shit. I was again naked in front of my student but he looked really cool with it. Was he too open minded? He must have seen so many bodies that's why may be he got used to it. He carried me in his arms and laid inside the bathtub. Stop carrying me everywhere.

"Why?" he said and smiled. Somehow, I found his smile sweet and adorable too. It looked so cute that I couldn't help. I moved out of his embrace and looked at him. Then I started pulling his cheeks. "Aww... So cute." I said. I really loved his cheeks. Sheesh!

Suddenly he pushed my hand away. "What are you doing?" he said. His voice looked offended. Did I make him anger? He pulled me closer by grabbing my hands, he wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing me aggressively. Why was he angry? Because I called him cute? Shit. His kiss was really rough this time. He started sucking my tongue. "Ah... Hmp... Hh...." I tried to push him away but his grip was too strong.

Then he pulled me closer and embraced me. Oh.

"I really love you p'sam." he said as he hugged me. His voice looked emotional. "You may not remember me. But I do." he said. What? Remember him? Why won't I remember him? He's the most intelligent student of mine. Won't I remember him. Hahaha. What a weird student.

"Do you love me?" he asked. Oh.. This question. Why didn't I ask this to my heart? Was my heart accepting it already that I didn't wonder if I loved him or not.

I shook my head. "Not yet.." this made him really sad that he moved back. "I'm... I'm... Sorry... Phi.... I..was probably forcing you to be in relationship with me. I'm sorry." he looked disappointed and sad. The look on his face was making me sad too. Because I let him do all thing to me, giving him false hopes then in the end I was saying that I didn't love him yet? Ah! I'm a trash.