Chapter 12

Somehow I managed to stop Peter but the way he went out of my house, he looked really angry and frustrated. What should I do. I don't know.

"Mark. Please don't mind what Peter said." I sighed and tried to convince Mark. He looked cool though. "Its nothing. Don't worry." he smiled. I liked his positive attitude. But i regret my action. I think I should talk to Peter politely. It hurts when someone whom you love talks to you like how I did to him. But he was at fault as well. I'll apologise him tomorrow anyways.

I sighed. "Mark. In that case, you should rest. You must be tired." I smiled slightly. "Hmm." he nodded and smiled too. He looked cool. He went back upstairs to his room with his hands in pant's pocket.

I was relieved that he didn't mind what Peter said to him. I needed rest too so I went to my room. I don't know why but I felt bad for what I did to Peter. It had been only 2nd day for us being together and I already shouted at him. Ahh! I messed it up. I think I should call him. Shouldn't I?

Oh yes. Wait. Where's my phone? Oh shoot. I guess I left it at the couch after talking to Peter. I'm so lazy right now. I just want to sleep. Huh... I yawned and just in a blink, I fell asleep.

Next day, I woke up. There was a delicious smell. What was it? Ohis it mark cooking something? Great. I was actually hungry. I went to the kitchen. What? Wait! Why is it Peter in the kitchen? Am I seeing things? I don't understand. I rubbed my eyes and saw again. Oh. Shit. I was really imagining things. Uh. He was not Peter but Mark. Do I really miss him? Whatever. I yawned and went to check my phone.

Oh. There was no call from Peter. Whyy? He must be angry now that's why he stopped calling. That day I realised how much that student of mine cared for me. But I don't get one thing. Why is he so worried?

It was still early, 7 am. I wonder if Mark slept well.

"Morning. Did you sleep well mark?" I asked. "Oh. Good morning. Yeah. I did." Mark replied and smiled. "Great!" I was happy.

We had breakfast together and then I was ready to go to school. "Why are you coming with me?" I saw Mark following me so I asked. "Oh!" he laughed making me so so confused. "Well. So much happened last night that u forgot to tell you that I'm a teacher in the same school as you." he told me.

"What? Really?" I was so shocked but happy as well. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I'm sorry. I totally forgot!" he smiled. "Oh. It's ok." I laughed. Then we went to school together.

The moment when I stepped my foot in school, all I could remember was Peter. I was worried about him. "Mark. I'll come later. You go first." I said. Mark was really understandable. He nodded and didn't question further. I could easily go to check on Peter.

I went to his classroom. I saw Peter sitting there. He still looked upset and worried. Would he be mad at me? "Hey. See who's there." someone teased Peter. He looked at me. The moment when he looked at me, he didn't wait anymore and went running to me.

"Peter-" he grabbed my hand and took me from there. Where was he taking ne to? I don't know.

Oh wait shit. It's the same room as that day when he...... did that to me. No... Is he going to do that again?

[do it Peter! Do it!! I and the readers want that! Yes ╍✨‿✨╍]

Peter looked angry. He smashed the door really hard. What is he doing? I don't know man.

Oh shit. He pushed me and pinned me to the wall. "What are you doing!?" I shouted.

He looked scary at this time. "Did he do something to you?" he asked. Why did his eyes looked worrying over me? "Uh...no...why would he?" wait. Does Peter think that Mark is here to kill me? Ah! No way. He thinks that Mark is a serial killer or.... something? Haha. That's funny.