Chapter 7

Erin's POV:

        After i had finished drinking the cold water, Ian had scooped me up into his arms, he played with my moist hair for a few minutes then cleared his throat. He got up and started carrying me out of the bedroom door, "want some pancakes?" I thought for a second then shook my head, "no thank you, i'm not hungry.

        He walked down a lot of halls and down a few flights of stairs then walked into a kitchen. After sitting me down in a chair, he walked over to his fridge and took out a bunch of ingredients to something. "First off, you need to butter up the skillet, so that your pancakes don't stick". I laughed when he tied a pink and purple apron on, he was too big for it. "Damnit".

        After he spoke to his imaginary audience and made me laugh, a lot. He sat down with a big plateful of bacon, egg, and cheese omelets. "Open up". I shook my head, "i'm not hungry, so no thanks". He pressed the fork to my head and then to my cheeks, he then cupped both of my cheeks in his hands and opened up my mouth. "Good girl". This continued for 15 minutes, then he was finished feeding me. After, he ate the second omelet, he lifted me up and placed me on a couch.

        "Let's go to the movies". "But i don't feel like it". "As long as you take medicine for it, you should be fine. I won't let anything bad happen to you".

        He kissed me on the forehead and leaned on me, pressing me down on his couch, "say you'll go with me". "Never!" He kissed me all over my face then licked my cheek. "Now will you?" I shook my head and he started sucking on my neck, it hurt a tiny bit, until he pulled away and moved on to a new spot. "Yes, i'll go with you". "It's a date". He smiled from ear to ear.