Come Get Me... Please

The case had been dropped because there was no evidence against me, but I was arrested yet again for assault of an officer, and assault of an attorney.... Next week, Tuesday i'm going to be sent to prison, i'm being held on a bail of $1K ($1,000).

"Mathew, I'm scared". I spoke to him on the phone, the guard did the one minute motion. "I don't have the money for it at the moment, don't worry. You're not going to prison. Okay? I promise. I Love You Sis". I held back a sob, "I lov-". The guard hung up and brought me back to my cell.

Patricia, my cell mate, caught me as I was pushed into the cell. "Hey sweetheart. Want me to cheer you up?" She had a psychotic smirk and began touching me. "No thanks. I'm going to go to sleep. Goodnight".

When I woke up, I was separated from everyone else and taken out of my handcuffs. Ian was standing at the exit with Mathew. "Yay! Thank you!" I jumped on my brother and kissed his cheek, "don't thank me. Thank that SOB right there". Ian was holding a chocolate cupcake and smirking awkwardly.

"Thank you". I hugged him for a few seconds and kissed his forehead. Mathew doesn't have a car at the moment, so we rode with Ian. "You put the weed in the coconut then light that shit up"🎵.

The car came to an abrupt stop and Ian ran out.... A kitten was laying in the middle of the street. "Hold it". He tossed it on Mathew's lap then resumed driving. "Gross. What if it has fleas?" Ian shrugged, "I had fleas. A flea comb only costs $2, and I can just boil my clothes afterwards and steam clean everything".

Mathew passed me the kitten. It was a small black, white, and gray kitten. With deformities in its legs. All of them were very short. The kitten's mouth moved, but no meows came from it.